Kid reviews for Jupiter's Legacy

Jupiter's Legacy Poster Image

It lacks Action....

I thought this would be as action packed as the other shows but in the first volume he concentrated only on history of the main cast about how did they get powers and I felt like this series is only an introduction to the characters I expect Volume 2 to be more action packed, colorful and fun.

This superhero show is NOT so good!

These are unnecessary contents like sex scenes, profanity, and this OFFENDS Christians! Also, these superhero's outfits are way more cheaper than any Marvel outfits! Don't watch this show!

Vulgar Not too good superhero mash up

Maybe if you make a show as vulgar as this at least make it entertaining like The Boys. Not as vulgar as the boys but nothing good comes out of this show. Thin plot, OK acting, lots of gore, strong sex, and lots of profanity. Not for kids, and not too good.

It’s a horrible show but just because it has “superheroes” doesn’t mean it’s for kids. There’s a LOT of alcohol drinking and a large amount of gore. However, it barely has any sex except for only 3 scenes which are brief and there’s no nudity shown.

Jupiters legacy is really good!

I have been watching Jupiters Legacy and it is a very good movie for those who love action. If you are allowed to watch it, go ahead because you will probably love it.