All parent member reviews for Justice League Unlimited

Adult Written byMom of 4 Boys April 9, 2008

Hated it! Not for my kids

I thought this was going to be a good outlet for my boys' superhero fascination, but I was shocked at the violent nature. We watched one episode and got rid of it. I don't think it was appropriate!
Adult Written byAnneWaldron April 9, 2008

Pretty Sexy stuff for yong kids.

One episode has a Hugh Heffner like character in it. Give me a break! Grade schoolers don't need to know about him.
Parent of a 8 year old Written byNikoo September 4, 2014

I can't believe Common Sense Media rates this okay for age 7 and up

This is the first time I can honestly say I've looked up a show on CCM and totally disagreed with their review. My daughter age 8 was watching the show on Netflix and since it is rated for 7 and up I thought it would be okay. After what I saw today she will not be watching it again. Two female superheroes are talking about Green Lantern and one says to the other you should see his underwear drawer. The other one says, I have. Then the other superhero says oh he must still have feelings for you... I couldn't believe my ears! This junk is totally unacceptable for kids' content. The sexual innuendo, language and violence make this inappropriate for kids under 12 in my book and even then I would not recommend.
Adult Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

I like this show, but ...

I actually enjoy this show, however there are some things going on that surprised me as I am watching this with my boys 5 & 7 who adore Superman and Batman and the others. There is some heavy flirting, there is some jealousy between the superheros and a great deal of competition. The episodes where Superman actually struggles with killing Luthor or Doom really bothered me. Superman is supposed to be above that - kid show remember!
Adult Written bypepe April 9, 2008