Parent reviews for Katy Keene

Katy Keene Poster Image

Bright characters & setting - Teenage overkill

I think the friendly NYC persona's can be good builders for character in service or white collar work. I'd be worried about making the wrong types of friendships though as you'd be more susceptible to being open instead of minding your own and deferring communication. They show is heavily focused on drinking so I'd probably take time to consume it over a longer period of time since I am about 3 years + sober and its a little concerning. I might also stop watching the show all together sooner as it may not be worth the additional risk. Going back to my first main statement, the show delivers on new aspects of friendships, relationships, but isn't a real career builder unless you think yoga, retail, or music industry is something to pursue. The main reason I picked up this show was because of the lead character Katy Keene. Hope that clarifies things.

Love this show

I’m obsessed with the show. I love everything about it. It has an incredible story line and each episode always ends with You wanting More. Love the fashion and the actors are truly the best. Recommend fo all.