Parent reviews for K.C. Undercover

K.C. Undercover Poster Image

Ok but…

It’s a fine show only says heck and frick nothing that bad some dating lots of violence but over all good show

Loved it

Honestly a great show but I recon they should make a season or movie with kasey Cooper living the college life while fighting bad guys and she should find love.

It is soooo good a few dirty things

It is so empowering for girls and the fact that the family is black is just so different for Disney (the good kind of different!). Below is a dirty scene Marisa (as she walks into a closet with her prom date): Come on, Mason. This is a nice, quiet place where we can...talk. K.C: Marisa! Marisa: Oh, sorry! Ocupado! We all know that they weren't gonna talk. Marisa is not a good role model, I don't want my kids thinking it's ok to go into a closet (at school!) and have sex or makeout. But besides that it is a great show with awesome role models and great messages. It's not too much sex just some sex.

Very Funny

K.C Undercover is a great show for tweens (10-12) and teens. It is a bit violent but they use laser guns instead of real guns. The two parents in the show Keira and Craig Kooper arn't great role models, they choose favourites and continue to bicker with each other. K.C undercover is a great show for children over 8.

Tween, 9 years old

KC undercover: 100% good

This show is almost too amazing I can’t believe Disney canceled the show I love it. There’s really not much racy stuff in this one except very mild flirting. Violence a little more there is martial arts kicking and punching a fair amount of violence but it doesn’t get too crazy. There is no language except there’s a little bit of rude humor but no actual cursewords

Good show but some action violence

This show is pretty good for about any age. That saying there is laser gun shootouts, near-death situations, and some hand-to-hand combat.

Content matters

5+???? 6+???7+???8+???? Good show. Even i was entertained.... Now, excuse me but I find that High Schoolers talking about crushes, boyfriends, girlfriends and dating is not child approriate for the young'uns. I'd keep this as approriate for 14 and up for that reason.