Kid reviews for K.C. Undercover

K.C. Undercover Poster Image

WHAT A SHOW!!!!

This was one of my FAVORITE shows EVER. It was hilarious and had a lot of fun senes. I recomend this if you want something entertaining to watch.
1 person found this helpful.

Im almost a adult

It's good just some violence and mostly for 8+ Imo

good show

good show it can be a little scary for l little kids.

interesting and amazing

It's a bit violent but instead of normal guns, they use the laser one instead. this sitcom is very funny.

I bet 8 year olds would think this is super cool (and it was made for 8 year olds lol) but its just so badddd

Zendaya rocks in this show!! :)

I watch this every day and at school during wet weather and i'm in a year 6 class. Everyone always yells for the teacher to put it on. We all LOVE it even my 21 year old cousin. Its hilarious MUST WATCH THIS!!!!!

Honestly i would let my kid watch at any age but i would say 4+ so they could actually understand most of the things going on.

AMAZING

I can not stop watching this show OVER AND OVER. Zendaya is so funny and awkward. Some people might consider this show cheesy, or cringy, but I think it is great. As far as sexy stuff goes, Marissa is boy crazy, but nothing bad. Kira and Craig do have some flirty interactions, but nothing most kids can't handle. No drinking, drugs, or smoking. Zendaya is a great rolemodel for everyone. And violence, well it's a spy show soooo..... there are a BUNCH of fight scenes but not bloody or anything.

This is for babies

It is even cheesier than those domino pizzas you can get. This show was so bad that we had to block it from our TV. Why? I didn’t see Ben 10 on this.