All parent member reviews for Keeping Up with the Kardashians

Parent of a 5 year old Written byChris101 November 15, 2009

Change the chanell

These girls have no respect for their parents or themselves. I would not want my children to grow up being as self involved and shallow as they all appear. These girls lack intelligence and send a message it's ok to sell yourself for money and fame.
Parent of a 6 year old Written byChristianMother101 September 13, 2013

Excellent Family Bonding Opportunity!

My six-year-old and I watch this together, and though I was skeptical at first at the content, i soon realized the positive family values and influences were admirable. My family and I definitely bond over their heartwarming interaction, and I think we can all agree that it is inspiring that even though they make bad decisions from time to time they are always there for each other. And as an added bonus, my family can learn from their occasional bad decision making. It is a great opportunity for us to discuss and learn about what we should not do. All in all, it is a fantastic show with fabulous role models and talented young ladies.
Adult Written bylcyw20 September 4, 2010

You Can Read Plenty of Good Books with the Time This Rubbish Wastes

I had the misfortune of being subjected to a few episodes of this excuse for trash (I think it is THAT bad). I felt my IQ points dropping as the show went on. It is so retarded I consider Teletubbies to be more intelligent! It is called reality TV, but nothing in it is real--for a normal family anyway. Why people swarm to this hideous creation of greed and commercialism baffles me. It is stupid, it brainwashes you, it should have been aborted at the conceptual stage.Go and watch something good, pull out some of your old TV series. Lucky there have been plenty, because I don't think TV production is coming out from its creative trough for a long time--they are still digging deeper.
Adult Written bysnowgirl April 9, 2008

Yikes!

Poor Bruce Jenner looks like he was thrown into a house of horrors, and doesn't know how to get out. Keeping Up With The Kardashians is strange, and not in a good way. Kim, Khloe and Kourtney's only talents seems to be shaking their booty in everyone's face and being overbearing to everyone who comes in contact with them. A 1 hour special on Bruce Jenner's life I'll watch. Up With The Kardashians is not worth your time.
Adult Written bylacey44 April 9, 2008

HOW SAD

I HEARD SO MUCH TALK ABOUT THIS SHOW I HAD TO WATCH IT. WOW....WHAT A MESS. THE KIDS HAVE LITTLE TO NO RESPECT FOR THEMSELVES OR THEIR PARENTS. I HOPE THIS ISN'T A TRUE REPRESENTATION OF WHAT IS CONSIDERED NORMAL FAMILY LIFE. I WATCHED THE EPISODE WITH THE STRIPPER POLE AND IT AMAZED ME HOW THE YOUNGER SISTER WORKED IT LIKE A PRO...HMMMMMM...SAD TO SAY THE LEAST!! I GUESS ALL ONE NEEDS IS A BIG BACKSIDE AND ENOUGH MONEY. BEAUTY IS TRULY ONLY SKIN DEEP...THAT'S ABOUT AS FAR AS IT'S MAKING IT WITH THIS DYSFUNCTIONAL FAMILY.
Adult Written byQ_T April 9, 2008

VULGAR

This is by far one of the MOST vulgar television shows I have seen! Parents getting drunk...Kris K. is constatntly glassy-eyed and rarely age-appropriately dressed! I guess she will not stop trying to 'compete' with her daughters! The 20-something daughters are all out-of-control! Posing for Playboy USED to bring shame to a mother or father. I wonder if Robert K. is rolling in his grave? Kourtney is quoted " Ditch the Bitc*" when referring to her mother! Posing for "Girls Gone Wild" is 'classy' or 'tasteful'? Give me a break! The little girls, Kendal & Kyle should be removed ny Child Protective Services! It may be too late for them. Mixing drinks? Stripper Poles? Mimicking 'Girls Gone Wild' This family has gone wild! In the wake of this, Bruce Jenner odd apprearance is secondary to him being a 'house husband' sitting around with a chihuaha on his lap. HARLDY an Olympic Champion in anyone's eyes!
Adult Written bySouthernGirl April 9, 2008

Great Show for Moms with Talented Daughters

I am a big fan of this show. I love Bruce and all the women and girls. In today's world it is hard to raise children and no one has all the answers. Most people think that if I had more money, or time, or more help, etc. That they would have it all. It's nice to see that even the Rich and Famous struggle through life. And I admire this family for having their battles but, in the end pulling together as one.
Adult Written byijmmymiracle April 9, 2008

This show is insane!!!!

I cannot believe these people have their own show, for what? What are they actually talented for--being trashy.... It is like watching a train wreck--you want to look away, but you must see what happens next just to see how crazy it is. I am sorry, I am usually not one to judge, but these people are really making a mockery out of their lives and they seem to not care one bit. Come on people, who allows their 10-year-old daughters to dance on a stripper pole? We have got to get some morals in this country and this show is sure NOT the step in the right direction!
Adult Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

The Gang

When your sick, made to go on a vacation with people you are fighting with and then to have them all gang up on you is insane. I would have never gone on that ski trip knowing that I was being forced by my mother when its obvious Kim needs time to herself. The dad acts like an idiot which doesn't help at all. It seems that they are the ones being selfish and childish. I was glad to see Kim finally distance herself from all that bs.
Parent of a 2 year old Written bynoelles August 20, 2014

Awful!

Can we please stop make talentless people famous?
Adult Written byKataRio9 May 10, 2015

Not for kids

There is sex, drugs, swearing, And overall has a bad influence on any kids. Almost every episode has to have somebody drinking, and saying the f word about 58 times a episode. They talk about babies and sex etc. Plus there rich, and make people buy useless trash. But it's also very funny.
Adult Written byms*mander21 April 9, 2008
Adult Written byddue2be April 9, 2008

Its Ok But not for kids under 12.

Its entertaining, Thats why its on e!
Parent Written bycqmryn November 28, 2015

Mature audience

I think that this show is about rich women, who have a dramatic lifestyle. This is for probably late tweens and teens, because of the sex scenes, but if you are 10+ you can still watch it, you just have to be mature.
Adult Written byAnyaAzalea August 21, 2015

It depends on who you are

If you are a person who is used to curse words and that stuff, this show would be fine for, aside if you weren't used to it, this wouldn't be good for you.
Adult Written byzoraenoshima July 26, 2015

Really dimwitted, obviously staged

This family is so bad that even a toddler is wise enough to know the atrocities that the Crapdashians have to offer. The script writing is vastly overused, you could almost tell that the dialogue is planned and way too dramatic to ever qualify as real. It's sad to see underaged kids actually think this is gold when actually it's full of swearing, drama, drinking, sex and partying... the Kardashians are soooo tooootally good role models!
Parent of a 6 year old Written byprisonofmind85. June 16, 2015

Trash TV.

Seems to be on every network these days. Must be a global conspiracy to dumb down youth.
Adult Written byplayboy323 April 9, 2008

I LIKE THIS SHOW. VERY FUNNY AND ENTERTAINING.

KIM IS HOT... INTRESTING AND VERY ENTERTAING SHOW BUT THOSE WHO ARE UNDER AGE SHOULD EITHER NOT BE WATCHING OR WATCH WITH PARENTS. KIDS UNDER AGE OF 14 SHOULD NOT WATCH TELEVISION ON THEIR OWN ANYWAY. IF SEX AND ALCOHOL IS AN ISSUE THERE ARE OTHER STATIONS AND SHOWS THAT SHOW MORE... OVERALL I RATE THIS SHOW A PERFECT 5.
Adult Written byShoppingspree91 September 24, 2010

A Quick Synopsis

Here's a quick synopsis on what happens: Scott gets drunk and turns major violent Girls pose nude, in underwear or bikinis for photo shoots Plenty of swearing and bleeps A lot of kissing Many product or company mentions. Most things happen in the girl's store DASH.
Adult Written byJulie84 April 9, 2008