All teen and kid member reviews for Kid vs. Kat

Kid Vs. Kat Orignally An TV-PG V For 10 + 12 Years Old

Kid Vs. Kat Orignally An TV-PG V For 10 + 12 Years Old
Kid, 11 years old March 28, 2011

my favorite tv show!

can't really decide what to say about it other then I absolutely love the show!
Kid, 1 years old October 10, 2012

Nice

I love this show. I'm glad to be old enough.:)
Teen, 13 years old Written bySomeoneYouDon'tKnow June 21, 2012

Full of cartoon action and gags

This is an old-timey, classic comic action show. It is wonderfully original and always offers random ideas. It doesn't waste time with cute, heartwarming characters, it's just zany and all over the place. And I really hate to admit it, but in every episode, I root for the cat, so I guess I'm lucky. It might not be the most innocent of all the kid's shows in the world, but it sure is funny.
Teen, 17 years old Written byBlue-Bunny February 13, 2011

Not very good...in my opinion...

I don't know. It's pretty bad. The messages aren't very positive. It's just about a kid and a "kat" in a neverending battle for revenge. Me, myself, don't like it, but it really matters what kind of shows you like.
Teen, 14 years old Written by42inchesTVCruz November 27, 2010

The perfect show to watch with your family.

This is an awesome show. The history is not repetitive (sometimes Coop gets revenge, or Mr. Kat gets the glory, or both get into trouble) and it's very funny. I don't like the intro very much.
Kid, 11 years old December 1, 2009

funny show

i love it and i think that its totally funny.
Teen, 13 years old Written byTheBombFunn July 27, 2013

Great show zany fun for grade schoolers

I like it. The character designs and animation are good
Teen, 17 years old Written bygonzaloestra October 6, 2012

CRAP

ANOTHER BAD SHOW
Teen, 14 years old Written byChansep2009 September 8, 2011

Kid vs. Kat - The BEST Cartoon Series ever made!!

This show is the BEST Cartoon EVER!!! It needs to continue!!! It's so AWESOME!!
Kid, 9 years old May 1, 2011

Pretty Bad all right...

I, don't know what to say.I think that it's pretty bad and horrible, not much to say.It's all about a boy named Dennis and a ''kat'' from another world, who just battle each other for revenge.I stopped watching this, because I had to admit, it was crappy.
Kid, 7 years old March 10, 2011
Kid, 8 years old October 19, 2010

Kid vs.Kat

Its A Fun Show.Good To Watch When You Are Bored.
Kid, 11 years old October 5, 2010
I love this show.
Teen, 14 years old Written byMonarkWing June 29, 2010

Cute and intertaning

Not really good role models or anything, but I like it because it seems to remind me of me and my cat Poppy. She's evil too... believe me, people thought I was cutting because of her constantly biting my arms...
Kid, 12 years old May 23, 2010

not for two year olds, folks.

This show does have fighting, but it's funny and reminds me of Tom and Jerry. Cooper does jump to concusions about Kat, but that's just your average ten year old.Some people say that this show is sexist because there are really only two female characters and both are annoying/spoiled/both, but I mean its not like Mille sells drugs and Phebe is a hooker. THIS SHOW ISN'T SEXIST!
Kid, 12 years old November 3, 2009

Good cartoon

I love this show, alot of people love Kat, and so do I!
Kid, 10 years old June 24, 2009

What it has

I like it. They decorated the characters good.
Kid, 12 years old May 22, 2009

Oddly, I relate to Coop's scenario(s) with Kat.

The first time I watched this, it wasn't the Pilot, but still, I relate to it. Well, minus the fact that the Cat is an alien, that is. Anyways, Pros and Cons time. Pros: It relates to my issues with my Cat (and probably a few other Cat owner's issues) It's Canadian, and it's amazing what Mr. Kat can accomplish. Cons: No substance (Which is the point of most Cartoon shows) The Kat pouncing up "could" be frightening (Which, to be honest, a real Cat pouncing at you with all claws is MUCH more frightening.) and that's about it. Overall, 4/5.
Kid, 10 years old April 7, 2009