Kid reviews for Kids Baking Championship

Friendly foodie contest is fun for the whole family.

Kid, 9 years old May 17, 2020

Fun for people who don’t know how to cook!

Kid, 12 years old February 15, 2019

This show is really good!

I love watching this show and it is so fun to watch kids bake I definitely recommend watching this if you love baking!

Kid, 10 years old February 6, 2019

Best show ever

This show is one of the best for kids who like baking. It really inspired me to bake more (I already liked baking). It's appropriate for all ages, but only older kids would actually understand it, because there's a lot of time limits, and a lot of confusion because of that. For tenderer kids, it might be kind of hard, because there's a lot of upset kids, because if they don't finish stuff perfectly on time, they might lose, and there's a lot of crying. But I love when one kid finishes early, and sometimes they go over and help someone who's having trouble finishing on time. It's really sweet. At one of those times, one of the hosts cried (Valerie Bertinelli).

Kid, 12 years old January 23, 2018

Good for a Kid's cooking show!

Great for kids who like to cook!

Kid, 11 years old June 16, 2017

A fun baking show for kids and adults alike!

The first thing I have to say is that this show has some of the most brain-boggling baking challenges for the kids to acccomplish. They're challenging, but you guessed it- they're actually VERY GOOD! The kids are great bakers. The premise is enjoyable and fun. I highly recommend this show for entertainment. Let me describe this show in ONE word: Fantastic!

Teen, 17 years old Written byPinkarray May 21, 2016
This is a bit better than Masterchef Junior because it's more positive. Of course the kids cry a little bit when they lose but I like how they're on teams and I hope that these kids will be strong. No, Peggy isn't my favorite, I like the other contestants better such as the black girls.