All teen and kid member reviews for Kim Possible

Teen, 13 years old Written byTheBombFunn July 21, 2013

Action packed fun

Kim Possible is probably one of the best Disney Channel cartoons, it is very entertaining and funny, and has good characters, I wish Disney still made shows like this...
Teen, 13 years old Written byBeliefs-Wonder May 5, 2010
I used to love it, but I just lost interest when her and Ron started dating. It got sorta sappy, I mean its not a teenage sit-com, its a cartoon. But otherwise I LOVE it.
Teen, 13 years old Written byprincessvmlg May 31, 2010

Best Disney Channel Animated Show EVER!

Why Love it? The characters both heroes and villains are smart-made. The background story behind them is awesome. The best about the show are the characters, the teen humor, the action and the love between the two main characters. People may say that it was weird they got up together, THAT WAS THE MAIN REASON I STARTED WATCHING THE SHOW. Then the others came out eventually. It has common sense (some eh) unlike ''other DC animated shows''. I think is better than what we have for Phineas and Ferb. Is entertaining and what's the best than an cheerleader that fight crime. Really wish Disney would air it on Disney Channel at a presentable time and on Disney XD so kids in this new generation can see it. I recommend this show for everybody, even if you are kid, whatever. I gotta accept when the show turn to their 4th season it was more of a teen show, you know. Anyways, my concerns are the innuendo but whatever, that's what makes it cool. Peace!
Teen, 15 years old Written byJames Picard February 7, 2013

One of the Best Cartoons Ever Made

They don't kid when they say this is the Buffy the Vampire Slayer of secret agents. With clever dialogue, great animation, unique voices, and a LOT of parody, this show was one of Disney's last great shows before the rise of the teen sitcom. It had good role models, though parents should note that the violence makes it more of an older kids show. However, if you enjoy the kind of show where a teen cheerleader's parent are a rocket scientist and a brain surgeon, this is definitely for you.
Teen, 16 years old Written byDuper_Drew August 1, 2012

It was my favorite show on Disney!

Why did it get canceled?! I loved this show! It was so funny! The animation was great,there was awesome adventure,and it is really cool! Kim Possible must be brought back!
Teen, 15 years old Written byNectaria July 11, 2010
Teen, 13 years old Written byrebma97 June 24, 2010

Nostalgic Show (3.5 stars)

I used to love this show, and I still do :). I love many of the characters (Ron is hilarious, Kim is cool, Shego and Drakken are awesome), and, while the storylines were never groundbreaking, they were still entertaining. The humor is smart, and Kim is a great, strong female lead. I wish Disney Channel would show this again. The violence is very mild; in fact, no one really gets hurt. Weapons are used (no guns) and there is some physical fighting, but again, mild. There's also some flirting and kissing. Kim's outfits usually have her stomach showing, but it's not really sexual.
Kid, 12 years old March 15, 2009

Great until the last season...

Kim Possible was the best show in it's early seasons!! It was on the fighting side, but at least they're trying to keep their community peaceful. But until the 4th season, and the movie "So the drama", it went really downhill. Now, Kim and her best friend Ron(JUST friends) are now dating. They push dating WAY too much in these shows! My gosh can't we have shows without dating? A wholesome show turned to a date show. Sad...
Teen, 13 years old Written bykaratethuyduong January 16, 2016

I love it so much!

I love this show so much!
Teen, 13 years old Written bykad1121 January 16, 2016

Gross Garbage

This show is gross garbage. I HATE DISNEY CHANNEL
Teen, 15 years old Written bygmwbmw35 October 11, 2014

Sweet show!

I think this show is funny, sweet, and just plain awesome all in one! Shego and Drakken are even hilarious, even if they are the villians. Kim is an excellent "role model" for girls, and Ron is hilarious, I even love his little naked mole rat, Rufus.
Teen, 17 years old Written byJacobBrandyDoggy April 11, 2013

Great

Awesome
Teen, 17 years old Written byBigbillyboy August 24, 2012

It was the best cartoon on Disney!

I loved Kim Possible! I used to watch for hours and hours! I hope they make a Fith Season someday! The show was really funny and cool!
Teen, 14 years old Written byBugie78 July 30, 2012

Kim Possible rocks!

Great show! I love it, I was really upset when they canceled it. The show was made for older kids, as I know why, and some morals are in some episodes, like "grande size me" in the 4th season is to balance a healthy diet, good moral and one is lying is wrong. I love the humor in it. And none of it is offending. Love the theme song, I love the second movie, where Ron and Kim end up together at the end of the movie, it touch my heart. I love Shego, who is super funny, and so is Ron. I love Rufus too. Great show, it should come back on. Recommend for anyone who is not timid by a mild vilonce, as fighting. P.S if u want the show back, go to KPepisodes on youtube, then go to first episode "crush" and click the link and u can sign a offical pettion. Please we want the show back!
Teen, 14 years old Written byAngelfish May 6, 2012

Kim Possible What I think

As a kid I loved Kim Possible she is a teen secret agent which is pretty cool Kids would copy her but thats fine if there imagination is there its good to have a role model.
Teen, 13 years old Written byhowrselover January 25, 2012

good let your kids watch

kim is a normal teen......only without all the sex worries. she also happens to save the world on a daily basis, so it encourages kids to do good deeds. I watched it straight through the end!
Teen, 13 years old Written bymockingjay99 January 6, 2012

I miss this show :(

I used to watch it all the time when i was little and now it's not on Disney channel anymore. *sadness* Trust me, you would much rather have your kids watch this show than the garbage they put on Disney Channel now. I'm proud to say I watched Disney Channel before it went down the toilet.
Teen, 16 years old Written byRosebud95 December 15, 2011

Hehe

I remember watching this and I loved watching it. :-)
Teen, 14 years old Written byBlueSunday September 23, 2010

Believe in yourself!

This was a fun show, it was always an exciting thing to watch. Kim use to be a nerd when she was younger, but rose to the top without being a total snob about it, she loves her family, and cares about her bestfriends. She does often fight with villans, (no blood, no deaths, no broken bones) She dresses pretty appropreate, nothing too skimpy. The shows always had a twist, and Ron is pretty funny. Really creative show. It NEEDS to come back. I began to dislike it when Ron and Kim started to date though, it seemed a little annoying when they got all sappy. They're always more funny when they're friends. Otherwise, always good, the villans are smart and funny at the same time. Shego and Camilione are my favorite villans. I'd suggest it. It use to come on late, then it disappeared into the night..,... sigh, another good show gone.
Teen, 15 years old Written bySgt-Samson August 9, 2010