Parent reviews for King of the Hill

King of the Hill Poster Image

For high school like ages 14 and up.
1 person found this helpful.

Another one of my good favorites

To any parents reading this you should let your kids watch it totally worth it and to be honest you should sit down and watch it with your kids on your free time to I'm re watching episodes because they were so good if this isn't what people call a good show I don't know what is some language that I remember

Hank Hill Is Sussy

this is one of the adult shows i absolutely enjoy i wish it were still on air

Great For The Family

King Of The Hill contains some mild swearing and lots of drinking moments but it has some great role models and great messages and I think it's a great show. I think Fox shouldn't have cancelled this show and I think it's great for the family!

The butt review

This is a great show about a dad Hank hill, mom is Peggy and they have a boy named Bobby. This show is more for teens but kids 11 and up should be able to see it. There is some rude humor, bad language and drinking and smoking with a bit of gun and fist violence.

Probably the most realistic animated sitcom!

This show deals with everyday issues of a white middle class family living in Texas. This show also deals with old fashion religious parenting vs the modern view "well the modern view if the 1990s/2000s ." Majority of this show I would give it a rating of PG, but there are quite a few episodes that deal with drugs & sex in detail. Which can make it on the PG-13/TV-14 side. The swearing can be frequent at times, but there just mostly minor ones. On occasions though, higher swear words such as B**** & S*** have been used rarely throughout the series. I personally recommend letting your kid to see this at the age of 10-13.

It’s a great show

I think it teaches good values in a real American family, not these other stupid shows that have a freakin pony wondering around, it shows what real life is about, A true conservative, Christian house in Texas Teaches proper interaction and good role models Sure most kids won’t understand it but that’s when you talk to them and explain it I would honestly let any kid any age watch this program

Amazing show

hank is good rolemodele dale is wierd bill is dumb i just dont know about boomhaur

good show but not for kids

now i understand that it is not as bad as some others but there is still adult content included into the show