Kid reviews for King of the Hill

King of the Hill Poster Image

TV-PG Means For Those 8 And Older

Pretty Good Show

Mike Judge has done it again. This is hilarious. Definitely would recommend. A few sexual references here and there and some swearing though. In almost every episode Hank and his friends drink beer in the alley, but that’s alright, because what’s a little alcohol for adults?

Beavis and Butthead meets The Simpsons with a touch of redneck

This show is one of the funniest I've seen. It's now one of my favorite adult cartoons, and I've literally only seen 2/3 episodes! It's made by Mike Judge, who also made and voiced Beavis and Butthead. I really did try to like Beavis and Butthead bc I like stupid shows/movies, but that one was just TOO stupid. So King of the Hill is nice bc it's the same idea, just not teenager wise. (besides Luanne, but usually it's the boys who are stupid.) But I would like to warn that right off the bat in the first episode, it says something about the male part, and then the entire second episode is about sex ed. There's a lot of inappropriate references, but they're usually funny if they don't take it too far IMO. Includes a**, d*nm, h*ll, etc. They drink beer in every ep. and one character smokes. You should watch an episode or two before deciding to like it. I don't always like the constant stereotypes of people from the South, aka "rednecks" but that's the whole point of the show.

Most episodes should be okay for most kids. You won't like it as much until you get older though.

My parents liked watching this show when I was a kid along with some other adult cartoons like The Simpsons and Family Guy. This was the only one they really let me watch though. I never really found anything scary or inappropriate about it as a kid, but I just didn't understand the show very much as a kid. There were some parts I liked though like the baseball episode with that one man that looked kinda like Peter Griffin. Overall though, I didn't appreciate the show as much until I was around 13, it started to make more sense and I realized how funny and relatable it was!

one of the best1997 shows ever

has too much language and drugs

May not be suitable for children under 12

This content may contain content that may be inappropriate for younger children, Including suggestive dialogue and adult language. For High Axiality it would be 14+ due to it’s TV-14 rating. But for the TV-PG ones, It’s 12+.

Not exactly the funniest show

So I just watched all of the first season and thought that it was really good. Bobby though is kind of a creep (watch S1 E12) but his dad handles it well and he loves him so that's gucci. Boomhuaer really adds the humour to the show he is hilarious.

Texas Suburban Family: The Show

King of the hill is great and some people can relate to it, including me. There's your average lawn mowing dad, a sweet and competitive mom, a goofy kid, and some weird and funny neighbors. I was aloud to watch this show when I was 11, but it didn't interest me, because I didn't get it. Watching it now however, it's one of my favorite shows. I think most kids over 10 could watch it, because it's just life, with extra humor. Keep in mind, the creator of this show also created countless other funny movies and shows in the past.

Perfect for Father’s Day

So funny and wholesome

Absolutely Fantastic

A Great show with hilarious social commentary on life as well as funny jokes for adults too, some kids may find it dry but if you have the right kid they should love it. Definitely Recommend it!