All teen and kid member reviews for King of the Hill

Kid, 12 years old August 3, 2015

Super funny

Hilarious witty comedy with some inappropriate references. It's super funny I always love to watch it at like hotels and stuff. You have to be about 11 to find funny but if you get the jokes it's terrific
Teen, 15 years old Written byhypemiitrudog07 October 29, 2011

Advised for MATURE teenagers and older

King of the Hill is a show about a redneck named Hank and his family and neighbors. There are several characters with different back stories. Each character has something good about them, like standing up between right and wrong. There are several acts of violence (such as a boy accidentally walking into a lady's self defense class and learning to kick other people in their testicles) and threats that you might find inappropriate. There is also a chunk of sex (one kid sees a girl's rear end and when he accidentally leaks it to another kid, that kid attempts to look at the same rear end with the other kid attempting to stop him and they accidentally see another girl who accuses them of being 'peeping toms' and other near sexual encounters). On language, there are threats like "I'LL KICK YOUR *SS!" There is plenty of drugs (one guy always smokes and 4 men are usually seen drinking beer in the intro). Other than that, this show is appropriate for anyone who will not repeat or recreate anything that is done in this show
Teen, 14 years old Written bygabemtz14 November 26, 2015

Great show ever:)

Teen, 14 years old Written byTheBombFunn August 4, 2013

Best Adult cartoon!

King of the Hill is a really good show and it's very funny. I watch everyday on Adult Swiim and I suggest you watch it.
Teen, 16 years old Written byGregoryMccormick123 July 13, 2014

I love this show!

King of the Hill is one of my favorite adult cartoons, in fact, i'm watching it right now! It's so funny, I love the animation, I love the character's voices, and it's just a perfect cartoon.
Teen, 13 years old Written byCommoncensor July 24, 2009

Best show ever !

This is my all time favorite show! Dale is a chain smoker and always smokes for humor ) they always drink beer in an alley too . Language can be a little bad but nothing ever worse than " d " . I always watch it . I love it !
Kid, 12 years old May 27, 2013

Great TV show from Mike Judge

King of the Hill is a very funny comedy from Mike Judge. Although some plots involve inappropriate elements, it depends on if you can discriminate between good and bad things. It really depends on maturity.
Kid, 11 years old December 30, 2015

Terrible but appropriate!

This show is totally ok for 4+. 3 and under shouldn't see it. It has no bad stuff except for mild, very mild language. But, it's a terrible show! In the theme song even, there's no enthusiasm!.
Kid, 10 years old June 16, 2013

good good

an ok show not one of my favorite adult shows like south park futerama american dad and childrens hospital but fine bad words sexual content beer good show jolly good show lol
Teen, 16 years old Written byibarncat August 20, 2011

Extremely well written at times, but apparently misunderstood as to why by this clueless site.

It seems as if you're making this show out to have more sexual innuendo than it really does. In reality, innuendo is pretty rare here, and is only in a few episodes. It's also the sort of jokes that will completely pass over kids' heads. And Hank Hill is a VERY good role model. He curses when he's mad at people for good reasons, but otherwise tries to be the best person he can possibly be. Also, Luanne isn't bursting with hormones! If that were the case, she'd be dating a lot of different boyfriends all the time! Instead, she's just plain hyperactive. And even if you were right, this is, again the sort of stuff that completely passes over kids' heads. Also, I would compare this show to the Klasky-Csupo series. Like all of the Klasky-Csupo shows except for the extremely awful Rugrats, and, depending on whether or not you are prejudiced against science-fiction, AAHH!!! Real Monsters, this show is very down to earth, deals with realistic situations, shows a sense of morality, and makes you wonder why this show was animated in the first place. And yet, there some humor in the series, but it's the sort of humor that is rather mild in terms of hard-hittingness and doesn't get in the way of the episode's main plot. So, anyway, I believe that this show should be on Nick@Nite, not Adult Swim. It could possibly make up for them firing Klasky-Csupo for being realistic. And this show is truly a family show in every sense.
Teen, 16 years old Written byTimeBomb August 2, 2014

May be too mature for younger teens.

Rated: ON 14+ IFFY 13- OFF 7- for some mild violence, crude humor, sexual themes, drug content and language.
Kid, 9 years old December 25, 2009

BAD!!!

HATE IT!
Kid, 8 years old June 22, 2015

Extremely racy, but hilarious show has nudity, drugs, and and comical violence.

In this show there is very strong constant racy innuendo, references, and content. A women's husband dreams about barbecuing naked with another women, breasts, and bottoms are seen. There is also extremely vulgar jokes, implied racy content, and several love scenes with graphic nudity in every episode. There is lots of drug and alcohol use, people get drunk and fall over. There is also tons of swearing including lots of uses of f--k s--t c--ksucker c--t d--k b---h and more. This show is hilarious, and entertaining but its bad for kids under 17. My rating:R for strong racy content/graphic nudity throughout, pervasive language, racy references, and some alcohol and drug use.
Teen, 13 years old Written byDarksouls444 September 11, 2014

Best show next to the simpsons

The best show I have seen next to the simpsons :)
Kid, 10 years old September 19, 2009

It's not that bad

The language is really mild . Some episodes are worse than others but overall it's a great show that's not too inappropriate .
Teen, 14 years old Written byVolcanoTaco January 6, 2009

13+? Are you serious?????

This show is wickedly funny. Its just that little kids wont get it. The Hills- Hank(father), Peggy ( mother), Bobby (Son) and Luanne (Neice). This show has very minimal very dry language where the cursing is h---, Jack---, a--, and other much harmless language. One of my favorite episodes is where bobby learns self defense in a woemans class and takes revenge on all of his tormenters by kicking them "where the sun dont shine" and ends up kicking his dad there and when trying to kick his mom finds out that doesnt work with woeman. This show is incredible funny. I say any one ten and up can watch.
Kid, 12 years old July 26, 2016

King of the hill opinion

Ok, so King of the hill is alright. It can blare out some bad words, not really bad tho. The characters, Hank, Bill, Jeff (Boomhower), And dale drink Beer, and smoke, and it also does reference Sex, yeah. Other than that, 12+
Teen, 13 years old Written byPlate Boi May 29, 2016

A great show with funny characters, sophisticated humor, and sometimes nice messages. Okay if your child knows about sex

Where to start? Well, the humor is sophisticated and not too raunchy. And it's really great. Hey, it ran for 13 seasons! However, I gave it the 12 and up rating assuming your 12 year old knows about sex. Positive role models: Hank, the main character, seems to be a positive role model. Everyone else is stupid. Sex: Dale's wife, Nancy is secretly having sex with another man. And Boomhauer often has sex with many women he doesn't even know very well, he's not ANYTHING like Quagmire, though. Swearing: Damn, hell, boobs, ass, and rarely piss and bitch Drinking and smoking: Hank and his friends go and talk and drink beer in nearly every episode. They don't get drunk. Dale often always smokes a cigarette. The humor isn't stupid like Family Guy, King of the Hill didn't even need to be animated. I'd recommend it, however, if you have a child under 17, do NOT watch it on Adult Swim with the child present. The commercials on adult swim are very bizzare. Find a local station that airs it in syndication or buy the DVD.
Teen, 13 years old Written byNewspaperGirl24 July 6, 2015

Dry Humor, but Not Bad

King of the Hill is about the life of Hank Hill, a conservative propane salesman and his adventures with friends and family in Arlen, Texas. There really isn't much, if any, violence or consumerism. The swearing is usually h*ll or a**, there may be other cuss words used but they are not prevalent in most episodes. The main character and his buddies drink beer in the alley in almost every episode, one of his other friends, Dale, smokes occasionally. As for sex, Hank's only son Bobby is in middle school with other young teenagers, so there will be alludes to sex. His niece, Luanne, who lives with the family, is promiscuous and later gets pregnant with her partner. His friend Dale's wife is in an extramarital affair with a Native American masseuse who is the biological father of the couple's son. Hank Hill is a do-gooder who believes in the great American Dream, some good lessons are learned, but other times the choices of others overshadows that.
Teen, 17 years old Written byHorace Williams January 6, 2015

This show is so good.

King of The Hill is an amazing adult cartoon. I love the animation, it's so funny, Hank and Dale's voices are so funny, and I love everything about King of the Hill.