Parent and Kid Reviews on

Our Review

Based on 31 kid reviews

Sort by:

Really recomend it

As a 14 year old ( a Turkish one) I LOVED THİS SHOW. Even though ı discovered this show a week ago this might be the best carto- no show ı have ever watched. Kipo and the age of wonderbeast has somethings that other cartoons doesnt have: First Kipo itself and the villians ( ım not even talking about the soundtrack)İn a post apocalypse world KATAOWB takes place in, Kipo is a character that believes that everything can be solved by friendship and handshaking. Many characters in the show also mentions that her innocent behaviour is going to be the end of her but it ends up completly the opposite and she saves the world and brings harmony yay! Giving us the message that whereever you are and whatever is happening its going to be alright and every problem has a solution as long as there are your friends by your side and your loved ones. ( so wholesome) Secondly the antagonist the evil monkey Scarlemagne. He is a really well build antagonist being (voiced by Dan Stevens) smart, insane, talented and has a reason doing all thoose stuff unlike many cartoons where the antagonist is doing what he is just because they hate the protagonist. Yeah shortly all theese diffrences KATAOWB has makes it suitable for all ages of people to enjoy and giving a valuable lesson. -sorry for my bad grammar-

Amazing show

I love this show looking back on its definitely kidish but I still like it. It’s pretty tame and not much is wrong with the show or anything that would need to be noted but there is characters in the show that are gay so boyfriend and boyfriend. Growing up watching I dint notice it but you might have to explain to your kid what being Gay is or the 🏳️‍🌈 in general it’s good for kids to learn this head on.

Inspiring

A story of freedom, friendship and acceptance. Kipo will enchant everyone. It represents LGBTQ+ relationships in a positive light and doesn’t act like it’s something that needs to be addressed and discussed, but normalises it, which is great! Love this!

Really good Family Show

This show is great for the most part. Most of the characters are fun and charming and the animation is stellar. The one thing holding it back from perfection in my opinion is two things 1. Cringe Worthy songs (especially in season 1 and wolf who is a horrible basic character but overall great show for all ages

So good!

My parents usually don't watch kids shows, but they love Kipo! It's not all fighting like a lot of shows these days, and the messages are all so positive, and the characters are so diverse.

Love it

very diverse :D

1 person found this helpful.

Really, REALLY good. Like, spectacular.

Kipo is just an incredible show through and through. Every character in both the main cast and on the side is memorable and well-characterized, the environments and worldbuilding are phenomenal, the writing is really strong, and the message that's literally just how world peace is achievable if we just aren't all horrible to each other is amazing. Also, openly gay character that legit just says they're gay and turns down another character's advances super respectfully? Hello??? Heck yeah! Overall, a solid 9/10 that's perfect for any families of animal lovers out there ;)

I love this show!!

I love this show! I’ve only finished season one though. There’s no cussing, no kissing, and no violence so it’s really good! I love the story line and all of the twists! 7+!

It’s epic!

This series has it all! Awesome character development, LGBTQ+ characters, a good plot, mystery, and is just an overall amazing show! There is NOTHING scary about this show, so it’s perfect for all ages! I put 6+ just because there is a kissing scene, a LITTLE bit of violence, and a death scene. That’s just for parents who are overprotective, there’s nothing graphic. Really, anyone can watch this show. I put four stars because the show weirded me out a bit, because of the cheesy moments. But give this show a chance! Also, if you like this show I recommend the Dragon Prince.

I'm out of words

I'm sorry, but words cant comprehend this masterpiece of a show ! , actually, i have somethings to say, (SPOILERS AHEAD) the show has a great massage of always loving yourself, and great role models like the main character kipo that tells you to always love yourself, by seeing how when she learned that she was an experiment she wasn't sad that she isn't the daughter of her dad, she was just happy to know she was A LIVING SCIENCE PROJECT, and even the main villain of the show tells you to always think the best of people, by how he became a villain for not trusting his father figure, on the other hand, the character wolf, tells you to not overtrust people, in how she was backstabbed by her adopted family