Kid reviews for Knight Rider

Knight Rider Poster Image

surprisingly appropriate

I remember watching this as a kid around 7 or 8 years old, and i thought that it was amazing. when my dad put it on for my younger brothers i was scared that most of the bad stuff had gone over my head but while watching it i didn’t hear a single swear word, there was nothing sexual, and it was still fun to watch. I would recommend it for anyone who wants a good show to watch with the family.

Great Family Show for parents and kids alike!

This show is a really good family show. There is an occasional kiss here and there, but the crime is always solved. I wouldn’t recommend watching with anyone under the age of 11… but anyone older than that should definitely check out this amazing classic!

Ride With Caution

Knight Rider is a fun show, but there are a few questionable scenes. There is a lot of kissing. One episode shows girls prancing around in bikinis and a crude man remarking that they look "painted on". Another scene finds a presumably unmarried couple murdered in their hotel bed, naked. However, they happened to have the sheets covering them in just the right places. Michael Knight (David Hasselhoff) tries to uphold what's right and will fight to protect it. KITT, a futuristic car, helps him get out of dangerous situations. Michael tends to be romantic and, at one point, marries his former love. But, she is shot at the wedding immediately after they are wed. The last episode is called "Voodoo Knight". Let that title speak about what I deals with (I wasn't allowed to watch it). Overall, it's a cool show. Some scenes and episodes I would recommend skipping over.

Awesome.

This is a really good show. Even for the 80s, it feels like a classic late 90s show. There is barely any disturbing violence. Lots of kissing though out the series. Michael drinks beer from time to time. Only words like D and H. Other than that, this is pretty good.

Knight Rider : A shadowy flight into the dangerous world of a man who does not exist.

Although it may seem unlikely for a kid my age to know and hear about these classics which aired on NBC in the 80's, I enjoy them. I really enjoy Knight Rider the best as well as The A-Team, The Incredible Hulk, Miami Vice, and Quantum Leap. These shows have a lot action and suspense, but isn't that intense or scary. Sure the rating may be TV-PG, but a kid at least 9 years old will be able to handle it and enjoy this classic. I have seen all of the episodes for this show, and it is very inspirational. David Hasselhoof makes this very excited for children and parents of all ages. Take a look for yourself. You can get the whole series on Netflix, as well as on DVD. I wish they could show this series regularly, like Spongebob Squarepants and Adventure Time.