Kid reviews for Kourtney and Kim Take Miami

Label-loving Kardashians take their act to the "Party City."

Based on 1 review

Teen, 14 years old Written byDogcat July 15, 2020

I hate the kardashians. Now they make a spin-off that’s probably even worse! I typically like spin-offs better, but I wouldn’t try to watch this for nothing.

Kid, 12 years old October 20, 2013

Not good show for kids!

I watched this show and there was a lot of sexual content!!
Also language was an issue. Even though they use bleep" to cover up the cussing they did not cover up the bad words
. Also the word they used WAY TO MANY TIMES was the word they used to call female dogs back then. To be honest when they have a dispute they think they can just settle it over alcohol, and parting all night at the club. I think adults and parents should watch this show before the let their kids watch it to decide for themselves if it okay for others to watch. Thanks!

Teen, 15 years old Written by11michelle47 May 31, 2011

I highly recommend for teens !5 and up!

hey i think this is a fun spin off the original keeping up with the kardashians. They bleep 90 percent of the swears and they go partying. they drink but for the most part never to excess.some drama goes on with kourtneys boyfriend Scott but they dont explore it not as wholesome as keeping up because they dont have the kids but i would suggest to watch with anyone as these smart intelligent buisness savvy girls open up a buisness!!
Teen, 14 years old Written bymeeps September 11, 2010

Awful!

This show is absolutely awful and trashy, and yet I cannot keep myself from watching it. Nearly everyone on the show has no intelligence. No one acts smart. It would be one star, but it gets the second one for being a guilty pleasure.

Teen, 15 years old Written byteamjacobgirl2.0 August 26, 2010

Don't like reality shows but, LOVE the Kardashians!!!!

There are possitive messages. Kourtney is a responsible mother who doesn't drink very often and puts family first.
And to say that the Kardashians are "playing up the drama" isn't fair. Granted we don't know that 100% of it is real but, I would say a good 95% is reality.
Give them all a break. They aren't the worst role models a kid could get but, there's not a perfect role model either.
This show is entertaining for most ages!

Teen, 14 years old Written byShocky 21 July 19, 2010
I love the show because it is real. If you take out the bad stuff it wouldn't be a reality show. They are being themselfs. I like that show alot. If I had a choice I would make sure I would have nothing to do when new episodes air. I am 15 and love kuwtk and kktm. Love the shows

Kid, 12 years old July 12, 2010
Good show, but theirs a lot of sexuality and language. So, think twice before you watch this show.

Kid, 12 years old July 3, 2010
Written byAnonymous June 14, 2010
Too many swearwords. My mom is watching it right now & I heard them say "What the h**l happened?". I told her, singsongy, "I heard them say the h-word!". Don't even think about watching this show. Kourtney and Khloe are just two dumb troublemakers.

Teen, 15 years old Written bysilly_samsters November 17, 2009

Perfect for 13 and up

I love this show! I also loved keeping up with the Kardashians! The only thing i have to say about it that should be watched out for is the sex.. they dont show any on screen but they do mention it

Teen, 13 years old Written byprincessali November 17, 2009

12 and older, it's not like they dont hear or see things like this while they are at school...

I love this show... and I'm 13. E! is basically my life and I watch it all the time, almost every night I fall asleep to it too. I don't think the show is that bad but I might just say that because it is my favorite show along with Keeping up with the Kardashians. I have been watching it since I was 11 or 12... I cant remember my friend introduced me to E! and now I cant stop! IM ADDICTED!

Kid, 11 years old November 5, 2009

A Lot Worse Then 'Kardashians', but not in quality!

Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami will definitely pull in the fans of 'Keeping Up', but this is a ton worse than the first one. A lot more sexual references, not that much more language, but a lot mroe consumerism considering the fact that the overall reason the girls went to Miami was to start the new DASH, and it's up and running. Drinking is noticeable and at some points overdone. Going to bars, etc. Messages are totally mixed. Like the above, the girls are sucessful with their stores and aren't living like Paris, but they aren't perfect role models (or decent ones at that). But their successes, to some, can weigh out the negatives. Khloe was arrested for DUI earlier, which viewers are aware of. The girls aren't the best role models in this series. Overall, the show is just as good as 'Keeping Up' in quality, but if you want a more appropriate choice, this is not your answer.