All teen and kid member reviews for Last Man Standing

Teen, 16 years old Written byMaya16 July 20, 2015

2nd best modern day sitcom

This is the funniest modern day sitcom behind the middle. It has similar themes from home improvement.
Teen, 13 years old Written byjustme21 August 12, 2014

Good for mature tweens

The main plot shows good characters and positive role models over all. Characters are shown making mistakes and coping with the consequences in a suitable fashion. I have enjoyed this show since I was eleven, and I think that it is an okay show to watch if you're a MATURE tween. If not, probably wait until high school age. There are some mentions of beer/alcohol, an underage teen goes to a club with her older sister, and a thirteen year old has three tequila poppers in one episode. Sexual references are frequent (though mostly mild, and would go over children's heads) and one character has a son when she is seventeen, although is able to adequately raise him with the help of her family. The language is also iffy sometimes, several uses of "Son of a b!tch, SOB, damn, hell, crap and suck" as well as some implied swearing with clever noise cover ups in the background. Overall, this show shows the importance of family with good role models, great morals and isn't something that you should be worried about your teen watching.
Teen, 14 years old Written byShadowWolf December 15, 2011

Humor Show, Turn off for Your Kids

Personally, I love tim allen. He is a gifted actor, and every show i have seen him in has not led to dissapoint, with this as the exception. Having watching the advertisments, i was really looking foward to the debut of this show. I would count myself as mature, and for a mature teen, the sexual references would blow right off in the first five episodes or so. Our family soon became watching it, but chuckles and giggles soon turned into hushed sighs and uncomfortable squirms as references were made that made everyone, even the adults in the room, uncomfortable. It is degrading by the episode, and knowing other Tim Allen shows, this is a great dissapointment, and a sad thing that he has stooped to this level. Only okay for mature teens that have parent guidance when the subjects get a little iffy, but be ready to change the channel if a child walks into the room.
Kid, 12 years old November 28, 2011

Great Show

I L.O.V.E this show. I watch every episode!
Teen, 15 years old Written byRadelite October 25, 2014

Hahahah so many laughs from this show.

Hahah great show about how people need to toughen up a bit and get America back to as our allegiance states One Nation under God. Not always for little kids but has some episode that kids can watch. Good show but has some things which you should wait till 14 to watch
Teen, 13 years old Written byHightech Redneck April 21, 2014

Hilarious sitcom.

Hilarious show! Tim Allen is so funny and I usually agree with his character's opinions. Awesome references to previous Tim Allen movies & TV shows. Some sexual humor but nothing too strong, if kids even get the jokes. One of the best comedy TV shows ever made!
Kid, 12 years old November 24, 2011

Eh... Funny show.

I figured that it would be appropriate since it was advertised on Disney Channel. I saw one episode; it was entertaining, but a little iffy. The middle daughter really needed a lesson on morals. Long story short, in the end, the father ended up being a good example for the daughter and doing the right thing.
Teen, 14 years old Written bykatcar12 October 18, 2011

MODERN GEORGE LOPEZ! HILARIOUS!

It is so dang funny! It is like a modern George Lopez! Except it is a little more appropriate for younger kids. They mention sex, a tramp stamp, wine, rum, and they say what the hell often. Other than that, it is a really funny show. Little kids won't understand any of the adult humor in it, so I think it is ok for them to watch it.
Kid, 11 years old October 11, 2011

LAST MAN STANDING REVIEW

Even though the father (Tim Allen) is a little too descriptive with words he says some positie messages. In My Opinion I think a child 8 and up could watch it I know i AM!
Kid, 11 years old October 9, 2011

Great!

Great show... even advertized on Disney Channel
Kid, 9 years old July 21, 2016

It`s okay, seen better shows

It`s sorta funny, but some jokes little kids might not get. It goes into boyfriend-girlfriend relationships sometimes, so it might be boring for younger kids. The only parts that younger kids will laugh at is the wife`s husband who always dosen`t listen and ignores her. A little swearing sometimes.
Kid, 11 years old January 1, 2016

Funny, but there are quite a few innapropiate jokes

Parents must know that there are many innapropiate jokes and there is some swearing too, I would suggest not letting you're child watch this until they are ready.
Teen, 14 years old Written bytwilight_girl13 October 20, 2013