Kid reviews for LEGO Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu

LEGO Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu Poster Image

OMG SEASON 15

WARNING: CONTAINS SPOILERS OHMYGOSH SEASON 15 Okay, the other half of 'Crystalized' JUST came out on Netflix yesterday, and I've watched the 1st 3 episodes so far (this should change soon lol) and OMGGGGG The synopsis here is that this dude who calls himself "the Crystal King" is gathering all the main antagonists together for "the council of the Crystal King" which is basically a ninja hate-fest. The villains in here are: -Vangelis (season 13) -Aspheera (season 11) -Mr. F (formerly known as Mr. E, seasons 8 and 9) -Pythor (seasons 1, 3, 4, 8, 10, 11) -The Mechanic(idk which seasons lol) Also, HARUMI IS BACK!!! She was resurrected by the Crystal King who is then revealed to be the Overlord from season 2 (at least)! so yeah this is a great show i got sucked in a few months ago, i watch it w/ my brother i love nya she is awesome, she is such a strong, powerful female character seabound's finale was soooooo sad i may have cried also i love #jaya they're so cute together k byeeee

2 people found this helpful.

It is the most cartoon I liked, thanks

I really liked the way the animation is, it's very cool, Also, I like a lot of jokes. This cartoon makes me laugh. I thank the game maker for this cartoon since I was a child. I witnessed it. This cartoon deserves fame. I love Ninjago ❤

Still Amazing!

Incredibly nostalgic, still retains classical plot, sense of humor through the years, and still very kid-friendly! A classic forever!

1 person found this helpful.
Season 1 to 3 is suitable for toddlers. Other seasons are mostly tween especially later seasons from 8 to 14.

1 person found this helpful.

my favourite thing to watch would watch 24/7 if could!

It is an enjoyable tv show for all ages and as someone who has watched it since 7 years old (12 now) and still watches it to the modern day I will make a few points to place into consideration. when I was 7 years old I never really understood what was going on in some seasons. I still really enjoyed it though. another thing is that as a female ninjago fan I always get frustrated at the little use of female characters. we have nya and pixal in the main group and nya doesn't become a ninja till season 5 and pixal doesn't even technically join till season 8 ands she's just kinda a always there side character. I mean you might classify her joining in season 3/4 but she's not really her own independent character. on the good side it is usually a lighthearted tv show that you can watch on a daily basis without having to stress. its my literal calming method except from the seabound finale oh that made me literally cry.

Ninjago:Masters Of Spinjitzu(2011-Present)

I like Ninjago S1 because of the Ninja’s Gi’s Red, Blue, White and Black. I wish they had this Gi’s again in other seasons.

ninjago is great

this show is amazing! great storyline and better voice acting than a lot of other kids shows, kind of scary in some seasons though, wait till their 10 for season 8-10 seasons 11-14 are very kid appropriate age 6 and up season 15 has a very big loss of an important character also in seasons 1,4,11,15 there are giant snakes that might be scary for younger kids in season 10 there are literal DEMONS that turn a lot of people to stone and cole dies (or you think he does anyway) in season 3 zane sacrifices himself to save his friends and its very sad. i cried

1 person found this helpful.

It’s like any other kids show.

The show goes on for several shows across multiple seasons and episodes; and it’s hard to see which one is the beginning and which others are in between the series. It has cartoon violence and involves a lot of action which includes combat and fighting, but it isn’t deadly and doesn’t involve any blood. It’s all kid friendly. Overall, it’s just like any other kid action show you see out there. Nothing more, nothing less.

1 person found this helpful.

Ninjago is for tween/teens and is the best show ever to this day

This show is wonderful. I love it. I would say for the pilot, season 1 and 2 I would say 7+ because there is quite some violence but there is not much loss and the good guys win. Season 3+4 I would say 8+ because Zane dies and LIoyed’s father is sacrificed so there is some loss and of course violence. Seasons 5,6,7 I would say 9+ as ghosts are mentioned and more people have to be sacrificed and killed. Seasons 8,9,10 are really dark for a kids show- the tone of the seasons are really dark and gritty. Season 8- LIoyed’s “girlfriend” just uses him and that is not really for kids. The “girlfriend” named Harumi did “ black magic” and resurrected a dead villain. Season 9 has the same tone and a building fell on top of Harumi, killing her. Season 10 talks about ‘onis’ which are basically demons. Season 11 and 12 and 14 I would say 7+ as the story line does not involve much loss and is pretty kiddish. Season 13 and 15 I would give a 9+ as it express loss and death with one of the ninjas on his mother’s death bed;(. For season 16 I would give a 10+ as it is quite dark talking about Harumi’s revival and a hate-love relationship between her ex and her. Overall the NINJAGO saga talks about -ghosts -demons -death -fighting your own father -love Also in season 2 there is one episode which on the announcer’s card the world a$$hole is shown Ninjago is rated pg and does not have any nude scenes except a few with the top half of the male ninja showing. Overall it is violent and deep for a kids show and it has great lore as well. Kids under 7+ MUST be accompanied by an adult. As a teen myself I still find it dark even though I watch R rated shows;)! NINJAGO IS THE BEST SHOW EVER CREATED AND U NEED TO WATCH IT! otherwise how could it have been going since 2011. Btw there will be a new continuation series if ninjago following season 16.

amazing show