Parent and Kid Reviews on

Our Review

Based on 4 parent reviews

Sort by:

On point

On point because its comedy w/ no politics on the menu! Truly enjoy the show and its very consistent . The guests seem to be having a great time. He slightly changes it up on occassion to keep it fresh.

Great, except for one thing

The over-clapping abuse makes the show difficult to watch. I have to watch the show with my remote on hand to lower the volume when the audience over-claps and yells.

Spade still throws great shade!!

Come on bad reviewers!! His cynicism is as sharp as ever. He puts relevance back into Gen X-er's when it comes to social media and social events for that matter. He's cool and very sharp. Teens wouldn't likely get it, but there is still material for everyone. Of course if you're a Stern and Podcast fan it's 100% for you, watch it anyway and put down your cell phone!!!

Love the format!

A refreshingly honest take on late night talk shows. I think the selection of guests can be improved but David spade is long overdue for this opportunity. He has the ability to make fun of himself but more importantly ask honest questions. I think he is very underrated and love the show so far!