Kid reviews for Limitless

Fast-paced drama fueled by the powers of a fascinating drug.

Kid, 12 years old May 11, 2020

Kind of slow...

It is pretty good, but it gets kind of boring. The show it self is not 'bad' but it really depends on the person watching it because I have seen way more intriguing shows, so that affects my opinion on this show. It does not have anything really bad, but there are a few bloody scenes (NOT THAT BLOODY THOUGH) and he is kind of addicted to the drug.

Teen, 13 years old Written bySnowFlake. July 13, 2019
Teen, 14 years old Written byAll For Jesus May 23, 2018

Great show for the right audience

Limitless is a quality show with some truly great characters. I feel that some things are not sufficiently addressed, however, in the official review. Please be aware that throughout the series the main character smokes various substances with his sister, audibly references ~inappropriate objects~ (nothing is shown, but it’s quite clear), deals with bloodied/injured/killed people, and that the consumption and distribution of a certain made-up drug IS the plot. I don’t have a problem with that final one, but if you are sensitive to that, this show might not be for you.
Bottom line: not excessive (but clear use of) smoking, drugs, some violence, and some clear references to sex or related things.
As always, bear in mind that I am a conservative teen, in case that effects the helpfulness of my review. :-)

Teen, 13 years old Written bylois05ap November 27, 2017

Great show for tweens and teens

This show is great and should definitely not be rated over a 12 because it is definitely suitable for 10 year olds+

Teen, 13 years old Written byteen65 October 12, 2017

amazing show

this show is so good it is great to watch with friends but it can be a bit confusing at times. overall it is just great
Teen, 14 years old Written byperson1111 October 7, 2017

Amazing Show!!

AMAZING SHOW. A good binge watch. A few drug scenes incoling NZT. A bit of a confusing plot, but asies from that a good show all kids should watch.

Teen, 13 years old Written byOkoko July 18, 2017

Kids will like it

It is a good show, barely any violence or romance, dont see why its bad for kids. Sometimes a little complicated

Teen, 15 years old Written byPapaRustica March 6, 2017

Teen, 16 years old Written bybow_ties_are_cool November 2, 2016

Amazing Show

I love this show. I started watching it with my cousin and I was hooked. Brian is awesome, funny, and reminds me a bit of the character Shawn from Psych. He's really a huge part of what makes the show great. I don't have anything bad to say about to be honest. Just give it a shot.
Teen, 13 years old Written byBoOk_NeRd_03 October 12, 2016

Great TV show definitly try it

i get if you parents are a little hesitant about the whole "NZT" thing but really its actually a good drug. like medicine sorta. its a neuro-enhancer so its really not bad if you dont take into account the side effects. plus Brian gets the NZT from his friend who doesnt know what it'll do to him.

Kid, 12 years old October 2, 2016