Kid reviews for Lincoln Heights

Message-heavy drama about life in the 'hood.

Kid, 12 years old March 4, 2011
I luv this show. but its not on anymore??? Sometimes the stuff has strong opinions though. But overall a Great show!!!

Kid, 11 years old December 20, 2009

aWSOME PERFECT FOR AGES 6 AND UP

BEST SHOW EVER I LOVE IT VERY AGE APROPRIAT A GOOD SHOW FOR TWEENS KIDS AND TEENS. i CRIED WHEN JONNY NIGHTENGALE DIED CHEARED WHEN THEY SAID THE SEASON WAS COMING BACK AND LOVE THIS YEARS SEASON FINALY IF YOU WANT YOUR KIDS TO SEE A SHOW WITH A GREAT MESSAGE THIS IS THE SHOW FOR THEM

Teen, 15 years old Written bycalmreader June 7, 2009

This show rocks

I love this show, and i cant wait untill the next season. It was sooo sad when Jhonny Nightingale died in that drive by, I cried. Cassie and Charles look so cute together, i hope that they stick together. Any kid from 12-000 can watch this show. I started watching this show when i was 12,but i dont recoomend this for kids who dont know wat their taking about.
Teen, 13 years old Written bybosslady95 April 9, 2008
Teen, 13 years old Written byilovemax112105 April 9, 2008

I love this show!!

This show is great! It tells you what's really good in life. Cassie and Charles are soooo cute together! Charles's old girlfriend still thought they were still a couple(they still were.) They kissed 3 times in "Missing" and make out! I loved every minute of it! I knew Eddie's partner wasn't into drugs. All in all, this is one of the best shows on T.V today!
Teen, 13 years old Written bylilcarpetgirl April 9, 2008
Teen, 14 years old Written bysummergal93 April 9, 2008

good show!

this show has some very good topics of discussion. i really hope that Cassie and Charles stick as a couple, cause they make a cute pair. i like how this family sticks together, they get through everything together as a family, always looking out for each other.