Kid reviews for Little Bear

Gentle, age-appropriate viewing for preschoolers.

Teen, 15 years old Written byGregoryMccormick123 June 26, 2014

This was the golden age of Nick Jr.

Little Bear was a show that needs to come back. Loved it as a kid, and still do. Great animation, likeable characters, calm, charming, and very relaxing. This was a GOOD show. Nowadays Nick Jr. is horrendous, with rubbish such as Dora the Explorer (complete and utter s**t), Bubble Guppies (just plain horrible), and Team Umizoomi (Pure filth).
Teen, 16 years old Written byDuper_Drew July 29, 2012

Forget Dora,Kai-Lan,and Diego! This is what little kids SHOULD be watching!

This was the 3rd best show on Nick Jr! The 2nd was Blues Clues,the 1st was Oswald.The animation was unique,and it has peaceful fun for little kids! :D!
Teen, 14 years old Written byDogcat May 13, 2020

i watched this when i was little

childhood show i liked.

Teen, 13 years old Written byhotdog3 April 27, 2020

literally the best!!!!!

I watched this show until i was 8 years old. it was the greatest show ever!!! bring it back nick jr!!!

Teen, 15 years old Written byJonathan King F... January 1, 2020

Watchable...at least.

This show does not rock nor does it suck,but it's very calming.

Letter grade:C+
Teen, 15 years old Written bypawpatrolfanatic September 11, 2019

i love this show.

this is one of my favorite shows.

Teen, 16 years old Written byMaya16 August 30, 2015

Relaxing tv show for younger viewers

I used to watch this when I was younger. It is a relaxing and slow paced tv show for young viewers. It is not annoying like most little kids tv shows today.

Teen, 13 years old Written byMadelineMini April 4, 2015

Great show, almost like a storybook

I love the episode where Papa Bear gets angry.

Kid, 12 years old March 19, 2015

Sweet show that's perfect for preschoolers

When I was a baby I really enjoyed this show a lot.But the issue is that Nick Jr. doesn't have it anymore.Please Nick bring it back NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Teen, 15 years old Written byWRESTLING246 October 8, 2014

Awesome for children

Very Educational for kids and it has amazing animation, characters, music and acting

Kid, 9 years old November 20, 2012

Great Show don't pay any attention to the people that say it is not EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!

You can trust and trust and trust little bear all of the days of your lives for your kids to watch. It is educational it will get across god messages to your children and it has VERY good role models. Believe me i have watched to for almost 9 years now and I can't name a better tv show. DO NOT listen to the people that say it is the worst show ever.

Teen, 17 years old Written byBigbillyboy August 25, 2012

Relaxing show!

Everytime things get out of hand for me,I watch reruns of Little Bear.This show relaxes me.So when i'm driven nuts,I watch a rerun of this show.It's a shame it got taken off the air.
Kid, 11 years old April 13, 2012

I used to love this show! Actually I still do...

Kid, 8 years old March 19, 2012

Helps Me Go To Sleep >.

Little Bear is peaceful

Teen, 17 years old Written byBlue-Bunny October 26, 2011

Peaceful fun...

Little Bear is, as CSM says, "gentle, age-appropriate viewing for preschoolers". It really calms the mind and is tons of fun for little ones. It's a peaceful, fun environment filled with interesting, funny characters. It's not annoying, like Yo Gabba Gabba (that's for sure). In fact, I even use it sometimes to help me fall asleep. The music is mellow, the atmosphere is quiet. and the characters aren't loud and obnoxious. But anyways, it's just really good, probably one of the best baby shows I've seen (don't ask me why I watch this). The role models are pretty decent and there are a few lessons. Little Bear and his friends love to play together. In other words, I recommend this to all.

Kid, 11 years old May 13, 2011

It just doesn't make any sense

It gives kids positive messages, good role models and very educational but I am too old to like it.

Privacy & Safety
Privacy & Safety
Teen, 15 years old Written byDominicboo1 May 6, 2011

Best Nick Jr. Show!

This is a wonderful children's program. It's amazing Little Bear is Nick Jr. based on their newer programs (Yo Gabba Gabba!) All the characters are darling, and adorable. You wonder why Nick Jr doesn't make plushes of them.

Kid, 8 years old March 6, 2011

ok..

OK...... Some Kids Like it MOST HATE IT..... Its not the BEST THING I ever Watched But if i had to watch Little Bear or Nothing i would watch Little Bear.. Everyone can watch It
Teen, 13 years old Written bysadideminem February 19, 2011

WORST THING EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate this show my six year old sister always watches it i almost throw up and i think even a 6 month gril can watch it

Teen, 13 years old Written bylittle bears best October 22, 2010

perfect for all ages 1 through 120

beat show on earth, people should live like little bear, if they did they the world would be a lot better.