Parent reviews for Little Bill

Little Bill Poster Image

THIS IS NOT KID-FRIENDLY IT NEEDS TO BE CHANGED TO 18+ ASAP.

Great classic show for kids!

Based on Bill Cosby-- he is no role model for kids

We were so excited to find Little Bill years ago-- it is not as easy to find kids shows with children of color as the main character. However, once Bill Cosby's criminal activity became public, I did not want to keep supporting his show. Role models matter, and his violent past is not the kind of thing I want my kids to see normalized.

Great Messages

fun and safe drama. Love the healthy family messages.

Positive, warm, gentle TV

We love Little Bill! This is one of the ONLY cartoons available for young children with positive roles of black family (other than the Cosby Show), but is wonderful for any child to watch. They explain social/moral messages each show, and the focus on family is lovely. I find myself borrowing some parenting tips from Alice the Great too!

good

A very nice show with a nice family atmosphere

rancid

Great for preschoolers

I love this show. It is positive. It's multicultural and relevant. It deals with every day situations that preschoolers have to deal with at their age. I especially like the way they handle helping preschoolers see how they can handle their many emotions during play time with others, with siblings, getting a pet etc.

Good

A good show for the little ones

a good show..for little kids

2 year olds wont have intrest in the show but kids 3-6 definetly will. little bill is a fun positive message filled show. for kids entering grades pre-1