Kid reviews for Little Bill

Little Bill Poster Image

Amazing Classic! Terrible Model...

The show is a great classic and something I grew up on. I loved this show and it has great messages however I do have to say that now this show isn't as good now that i've matured and know who this show is based on.

Amazing Classic! Terrible Model...

bill cosby

oh yeah, im sure little bill knows a whooooooolllleeeee lottttt about lovin

Not a fan

It’s like Caillou, but not as bad, but still bad. By the way it’s got Bill Cosby in it, that’s a real bad sign.

i LOVED THIS SHOW!

i LOVED this show when i was little. My favorite animal was an elephant when i was little. And i loved how the main character’s favorite animal was an elephant also.

just an african american caliou

i agree with other people that this show teaches kids how to be racist.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAY better than Caillou

This show... i can't even put into words how beautiful this show is. And i love the diversity of the characters. I wish Little Bill was my brother , tbh. In my opinion, this the best show for kids 4 year and up ever. And Bill is a WAY better role model than Caillou. At least he doesn't cry and whine every episode.

Positive messages for younger kids

This is like full house or the Cobsy show for 3-5 year olds. It has positive messages about family, going to a new school, and making new friends.

Childhood

This played a big role in my childhood. So did Bear In The Big Blue House, Rollie Poly Ollie, Handy Manny, The Wonderpets, and The Upside Down Show. It almost brings tears to my eyes to know that they no longer exist, and that the children of this generation have to soil their eyes with CGI animation.

A GOOD show I enjoyed watching as a kid.

Another good show that Nick Jr. killed. It was relaxing, nice jazz music, and very creative plot. Nick Jr. should be ashamed of themselves for cancelling Little Bill. It's better than the junkyard of crap they have today!