Kid reviews for Little Bill

Little Bill knows a whole lot about love & laughs.

Teen, 17 years old Written byPisscrack69 June 24, 2018

Not a bad show, but a very disturbing one

Little Bill was not a bad show itself, but it was created by Bill Cosby, who was a convicted sex offender, and a monster. Since Little Bill is supposed to be the child version of Bill Cosby, then it's very likely that this kid is a monster. Do not let your kids watch this disturbing show about this evil child.

Little Bill is worse than the Black Caillou. He's the next Bill Cosby.

Teen, 15 years old Written byGregoryMccormick123 June 26, 2014

A GOOD show I enjoyed watching as a kid.

Another good show that Nick Jr. killed. It was relaxing, nice jazz music, and very creative plot. Nick Jr. should be ashamed of themselves for cancelling Little Bill. It's better than the junkyard of crap they have today!
Teen, 17 years old Written byBigbillyboy August 25, 2012

If you want a taste of the old Nick Jr,I highly recommend Little Bill!

This was a great show for little kids! Nice animation,great acting,and very great edacational value!
Teen, 14 years old Written bysockpuppet April 14, 2021

bill cosby

oh yeah, im sure little bill knows a whooooooolllleeeee lottttt about lovin
Teen, 14 years old Written byKelaSam2021 December 25, 2020

Little Bill

I used to like it when I was a little kid, but now I hate it. Because it’s a ripoff and a black version of Caillou, which was way better. Also I think Little Bill is so racist!

NOTE: I don’t like the gray shirt one in seasons 1-3, I like the yellow shirt only in seasons 4 and more only!

Teen, 16 years old Written byMusiclovergig June 26, 2020

Not a fan

It’s like Caillou, but not as bad, but still bad. By the way it’s got Bill Cosby in it, that’s a real bad sign.
Teen, 14 years old Written byDogcat May 11, 2020

i LOVED THIS SHOW!

i LOVED this show when i was little. My favorite animal was an elephant when i was little. And i loved how the main character’s favorite animal was an elephant also.

Teen, 15 years old Written bypawpatrolfanatic September 13, 2019

just an african american caliou

i agree with other people that this show teaches kids how to be racist.

Teen, 13 years old Written byheyitsjay15 March 2, 2017

WAAAAAAAAAAAAY better than Caillou

This show... i can't even put into words how beautiful this show is. And i love the diversity of the characters. I wish Little Bill was my brother , tbh. In my opinion, this the best show for kids 4 year and up ever. And Bill is a WAY better role model than Caillou. At least he doesn't cry and whine every episode.

Teen, 16 years old Written byMaya16 September 20, 2015

Positive messages for younger kids

This is like full house or the Cobsy show for 3-5 year olds. It has positive messages about family, going to a new school, and making new friends.

Kid, 11 years old July 23, 2015

Childhood

This played a big role in my childhood. So did Bear In The Big Blue House, Rollie Poly Ollie, Handy Manny, The Wonderpets, and The Upside Down Show. It almost brings tears to my eyes to know that they no longer exist, and that the children of this generation have to soil their eyes with CGI animation.

Kid, 10 years old August 15, 2012

Awesome show

This show is great. The strange art style works well for this show. Also, how is Little Bill's friends and their imagination listed as "Consumerism"? Lol.
-Samantha (chocolatecake123)
Teen, 16 years old Written byDuper_Drew July 31, 2012

Perfect for little kids!

Little Bill is a great show for your young child.It's like the human version of Little Bear.It teaches you a lot,and it is flat out fun for kids to watch!
Teen, 16 years old Written byMarioMii May 11, 2012

Great stuff, even when there are these types of stickers at the doctors office.

When I was in the height measurement room, I saw some of these types of stickers and this makes kids feel better from being afraid.

Teen, 14 years old Written byrebma97 February 15, 2012

I like it

I like this show. Everyone respcets each other, and I'm surprised to see that Little Bill's siblings do, considering that most kid shows they're arguing. Also, being African-American I like the diversity in this show.
Kid, 10 years old September 5, 2011

I lol'd at the reviews

Kid, 10 years old August 30, 2011

decent

Teen, 13 years old Written byThe Fooshster February 3, 2011

Good For Kids

Haha, he reminds me of Bill Cosby because that's the person who he was made to resemble.

But... Little Bill kind of creeps me out most of the time.

Teen, 14 years old Written bymulberryowl August 16, 2010

Sweet and moralistic storylines suitable for ages 4+

It teaches young children how to adapt to the busy world around them in a polite and respectful way. Little Bill is suitable for an audience of 4+ as it follows the developing life of a cute little 5 year old boy through sweet, but moralistic storylines that will both engage the viewer and encourage them to act under the influence of the programme's good role models, and reflect upon their surroundings in a positive way.

Kid, 9 years old March 22, 2009

I love it!!!!!!

I always liked that show and I still watch it.I know I'm too old for it but I have been watching it since I was 3 years old and I still LOVE that show!