Parent reviews for Little Britain USA

Little Britain USA Poster Image

Extremely sexual

Don't watch it is extremely sexual

Somewhat problematic but funny

While some of the skits are slightly problematic, it is evident that it is satire and it addresses America from an outside perspective

Original show is better and less shocking (see my review)

This version has a white Southern grandma with a racist & druggie past. Contextually it makes sense (for her age & geography) but it is cringe worthy to hear the outrageous dialogue in this skit nonwtheless. And young people won't get that this sketch is a SATIRE of racist America, not a racist sketch in and of itself. . The other new sketch involves to macho men jocks in the locker room normally naked, making sexist remarks in Valley boy accents. I found it unfunny & unnecessarily vulgar. And why the nudity? Did the writers really thinkAmerica is so crass & uncouth? (Ugh.) The final addition (that I recall) is having Fat Fighters instructor Marjerie replaced with the racist pie competition lady, where it is revealed she is a KKK member. Does LB not know that the Klu Klux (along with 9/11 & rape) is one of the FEW things that is too astoundingly taboo to include in a comedy plot/joke?? They took an sufficiently edgy show and marred it in outdated stereotypes hiding behind chuckles. A misstep to say the least.

Hilarious!!!!!

Funny!!! Slapstick!!!

I Laughed

This is one of HBO's finest piece's of work. Some people may find it inappropriate though so stay clear away if you get offended easily, mind you it is on HBO. However for the rest of you viewers you are in for a riot. Watch Little Britain USA

so funny

This show is so funny and at the same time NOT FOR KIDS. You see people penises. People are drag queens and use bad words. They are racist. But on the up sides it is so funny.