Kid reviews for Little Britain

Little Britain Poster Image

It’s Funny But A Little Offensive

The show may have a little bit of nudity in the last two seasons however the first season of the show is pretty tame. All your child would really need is some maturity and a sense of what is offensive and what is actually funny.

Moderate language. strong discrimition towards religion, race, colour and sexuality. And contains lots of sex references. Very funny show one of the best comedies out there as long as the content doesn't change your views and you are mature you can watch it but I recommend no lower than 14 or 13.

Is not fair to all the yunger wons

I think that the program is ok yer it has sexuell but its David waleams

Is great

Think it's a shame that they closed it down but hopefully I will find it on youtube I started watching it because of Ben from outnumbered he says "can I watch little britain" all the time so I thought I try it and it's brilliant just make sure not to watch it if you easily offended because that's why it's was taken down

A LOT of nudity and offensive jokes.

Although it is really funny, there are many jokes that may be offensive to some, but aren't too bad. I was also disturbed by all the nudity (scenes showing full male parts, breasts shown, a full naked woman standing infront if the camera). Definitely too awkward to watch with your family. But I do love David Williams and Matt Lucas' performances in this hilarious show. The LGBT community is also represented really well.

Very Impressive But Kids Under 15 not a good idea

Now the show is very good. It’s british culture reflects how Britain was in the early 2000s and how mother hood, Sexual Relationships, and how gay people has shaped. But In the early 2000s Great Britain was known for being the underdogs and us brits back then would be different from now. But this show was the best In it’s time. Just keep it away from under 14 some episodes are ok for 14s but the rest are 15+. For you parents, please watch it first or your child(s) would be Scared from watching stuff that’s over there heads.

Amazing Show But Very Rude!

I would recommended this for 15+ because of the strong language and sex references. Official Rating = 15

VERY strong language, VERY strong innuendo, VERY strong nudity, NOT suitable for any children age 16 and under

Hilarious!

FUNNY, but know your kids

This is very funny. Just know your kids and make sure they understand the themes.