All teen and kid member reviews for Littlest Pet Shop

Kid, 11 years old November 24, 2012

What is wrong with you people

This show is one of the best shows i've ever seen! Why? I like Russel Ferguson because he solve problems. He's nice and the shows always have happy endings. But there are too many commercial breaks. After the theme song, of course. 3 total. Good show :)
Teen, 16 years old Written byTheBeatlesPkmnFan42 February 18, 2013

It's up there along with MLP

Another great show on the Hub. Much like MLP:FiM, this show is made to be likable by people of all ages. The characters are likable, and guys will be able to like it due to three of the pets being males. Blythe is a pretty likable character, since she makes some pretty common mistakes, and her ability to talk to and understand animals is an interesting thing I'd love to have explained later in the series. I've seen every episode so far, and watch new ones as they come out. The show isn't really "educational", but does have positive things. I recommend checking it out if you enjoy My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, as Daniel Ingram, the man who makes the music for that show, makes the music in this one as well. 8/10
Teen, 16 years old Written bymike-numbers December 23, 2013

Bad for families to watch.

Not A good show to watch, for everybody. This show was made for money and toys.
Teen, 13 years old Written byDoubleYux September 28, 2014

Awful show

I watched a few episodes of this show with my younger siblings. This show is centered on buying stuff, mean, young bratty girls that do not talk with propper grammer. Everything is so centered on the large chain by Hasbro, that it is hard to enjoy. I doubt anyone, deep down likes this show. Even the adults seem to focus on buying stuff and being mean to the main charecter, Blythe. If you are a parent, I would not suggest this show. They seem, if you will, focused on sex apparel
Kid, 10 years old May 4, 2014

I love this cartoon, but it needs more wholesome episodes!

Listen people, this cartoon(Littlest Pet Shop) needs more wholesome episodes! Here are some problems with this show: Gail Break! Sunil did mind reading(which is a problem!) Dumb Dumbwaiter The title has a bad word(dumb), and Pepper was wearing eyeshadow(she, Minka, Zoe, and Blythe were getting ready for a flashmob) And the If You're a Guy song!(message doesn't make sense) Lights Camera Mongoose! Magic trick done(which changes Sharukh's and Sunil's places) Pawlm Reading This one features a fortune teller( NO GOOD AT ALL!!!) Topped with Buttercream Vinnie said something I'm not supposed to say Expo Factor pt. 1 Sunil said something I'm not supposed to say(oh dear) Expo Factor pt.2 Blythe said something I'm not supposed to say What, Meme Worry? Biskit Twins not addressing their butler properly( they addressed him as "Butler Guy")
Kid, 12 years old February 17, 2013

Littlest Pet Shop

The brand-new Littlest Pet Shop Aniamted Series is just beginning to gain popularity and it is improved. The plot makes more sense, the pets personalities and designs are prefect and Blythe, the girl who can communicate with the pets like in other Littlest Pet Shop series, is a great role model who is all about friendship and kindness. The show is less "boasting" than the other shows and kids can learn a lot from Blythe.
Teen, 16 years old Written byAdriology May 1, 2016

Awesome Show

Haha, omg this show is totally cool yet underrated unfortunately. The pets (main characters) are all interesting and unique while some are plain sterotypical. Problen is, some of the episodes are quite disappointing, scriptwriters we know you can do better on that part. Animation and creativity of the characters is something to love about this show so yahh. :3
Teen, 16 years old Written byjkrowling April 30, 2016

Cool Show.

LPS has interesting plots and characters. There are so many scenes that'll just touch your heart ; although some scenes can be well blatant/cringe moments and some episodes are rather rushed and jumbled into one shot which kind of sucks. But lps is totally worth checking out.
Kid, 9 years old March 30, 2013

perfect for kids!

i love this show! it's cool and i love the toys! i have loads of littlest pet shops!
Kid, 9 years old January 11, 2013

bad things in "Littlest Pet Shop"

there are bad things about this show.... 1: the Meet Zoe video's description 2: Pepper's eye shadow in "Dumb Dumbwaiter" 3: a song in this show 4:the title of episode 9 5: MADAME POM'S LOOK! 100% YUCK!
Teen, 15 years old Written byrebma97 November 25, 2012

Okay Kids' Show

I saw the first episode. It's okay, I guess. I figured since I liked My Little Pony, I'd like this show, but it's just okay. But it's fine for kids. There is obvious product placement for Littlest Pet Shop, though.
Teen, 13 years old Written byCoco.Puff May 29, 2016

It's great!

It's great! I really hope the show doesn't cancel. I would give it ages 7 and up. Star rating: 100000
Teen, 13 years old Written byBrain 234 May 5, 2016
Teen, 17 years old Written byCelia123 May 1, 2016

Such a good show

"Oh yeah lps is so overrated... Blah blah blah." Yeah right! Honestly, this is such a great show in my opinion. I love watching this, because it has catchy songs, adventures, interesting animals lol and a lot of scenes that just make me smile. Some fantasies are in the show where the pets imagine they're in some scene . Not to mention that, but there's actually some uninted romance included when the pets like hug each other XD. Despite the toys, ugh they're awful. Overall, pretty cool show. Some episodes could get better.
Kid, 12 years old August 17, 2015

Good and fun all the way

Littlest Pet Shop is a fun hiralous show with fun characters. Blythe Baxter is a positive characters who has an ability to communite with animals(with words)and she's always ready to help wither it's her friends or an animal some of the animals are organized some are selfish but they learn things along the way. There's a bit of scariness along the way. A similar show to My Little Pony :Friendship is Magic
Kid, 12 years old May 18, 2015

Huge product line

This show has WAY to many products you can buy and. It is a good show, and has good lessons, but children will want to buy TONS of stuff after seeing this show!
Teen, 15 years old Written byHainesama123 September 11, 2014

ugghhh....

I used to like LPS around 9-12 but now that I am older, I view it as trash.
Teen, 15 years old Written bytweetybird7233 December 6, 2012

Ruined LPS :/ (But still like it LOL)

When I was little (and kinda now :3) i liked LPS. (My lil sis does) And for the past 3 or 4 years, she's always been saying "What if they made a LPS TV show?" Since she loves TV. (Lol but not addicted) so anyway, I was excited for her that they did make it, and it's..... OK..... I imagined it to be like the DS Games, cute, fun, and yeah. But NO. It's fine.. but I didn't care for it (I mean I still love LPS) when "Blythe" came out. It kinda ruined LPS. :/