Kid reviews for Llama Llama

Llama Llama Poster Image

If your to strict to let your kids watch this they you must be REALLY strict.

get a LIFE. The dad could be anywhere for 1. In the military, on a VERY long buisness trip or maybe he passed we dont know. But those are things that kids can relate to. My little cousin was watching this and loves it. If your kid does what the see on tv maybe they just need more discipline.

Cute characters but bad morals.

My little brother happened to be watching the episode where Llama is at the store and misbehaves. My brother, all of the sudden, started misbehaving as well. My mom have read me and my brother BOTH the book, but never did we have any trouble until he saw the show. Parents: If you let your kids watch, avoid this episode.....

The best netflix show EVER!!!!!!!!

I may be a bit old to watch this, but I find it funny and entertaining. Share it with the family

The legacy continues...

When I was little, the "Llama Llama" series were some of my favorite books. So when I saw that there was a show based on the series, I was skeptical. Could this show REALLY measure up to the sweetness of the Llama Llama books? In a word, YES. This show sort of carries on from the series in a perfect way that makes it feel like a part of the book series. Llama and his friends are so cute! Definitely a good show for toddlers on up.

Oh My Gosh it's soooooooooooooooooo cute!

It's so cute and pretty realistic even though all the characters are animals. I like it because Llama Llama and his friends act like regular little kids. Except for the sleepover. But there is some whining... and they eat a lot of cupcakes