Kid reviews for Locke & Key

Suspense abounds in creepy graphic novel adaptation.

Teen, 13 years old Written byMovie buff197 February 18, 2020

Love it

It’s a great show and the story is a little confusing at first but it makes sense later. There is a bit of violence like suffocating, shooting and stabbing, nothing graphic though, there is a lot of making out, some laying down, but it always gets interrupted by something within the first 10 seconds, there is some passionate kissing, not bad though. I think if your not too worried about kissing, it’s good for 12 and up
Kid, 11 years old February 18, 2020

Really good!

For the record, I have't seen all the episodes, but I loved the ones I saw so far. I also have read the whole 6 book graphic novel series, and it was incredible! Slightly violent, but a mature 11 year old could handle at least the first season. keep in mind, I have only seen the first episode, but have read all the books. A lot of swearing, and some sex is seen, but nothing too crazy.

Teen, 17 years old Written byVishuu_02 February 14, 2020

Spectacular

I think Locke and key is one of the finest series I have seen in a really long time....I was thrilled when I watched the trailer only...this series gave me chills....goosebumps I couldn't imagine and fantasies that I admired resplendently...it is a very beautiful show and a great plot
This show has a splendid theme and direction is amazing...casting is just perfect ❤️❤️

Teen, 14 years old Written bypurplegoat February 13, 2020
This show is a little confusing at first, but it ends up turning into a really great show. It was a bit gory for my liking but thats just because im a wimp aha. I would definitely recommend it to my friends.

Teen, 15 years old Written bymkhess February 23, 2020
Teen, 15 years old Written byPerson2.0 February 22, 2020

It depends....

The family in this show portrays good messages and role models at times but at other times not so much. It is creepy because you dont really know what is going on. There is some sexual stuff but not very much. I personally did not like the way it ended but other wise i thought the show was pretty good. There is a lot of killing so i guess if you are a really mature 12 year old than you will be fine. but the dad was murdered so that is a thing too.
Teen, 13 years old Written byfriendly.neighb... February 21, 2020
It has a great plot, characters, and effects. I've watched most (but not all) of it, and it's one of my favorite shows at the moment. I highly recommend it for fans of supernatural and mystery shows.

There is violence like stabbing, shooting, suffocating, and fistfights; but nothing too graphic is shown. There are some intense make-out scenes, but those also aren't extremely graphic and have never lasted longer than 20 seconds. A mature 11-year-old could probably watch this.

Kid, 12 years old February 12, 2020

Outstanding cast but weird writing

Locke and key brings lots of things to the table as we know as binge watching but when it comes to Netflix originals. So and so Locke and key is a fun and thrilling teen show with a moderate cast and okay writing. I do hope they make a season two because the show is pretty good once you get the hang of it.