Parent reviews for Love It or List It

Mild real-estate series likely won't interest kids.

Adult Written byJoe2go July 2, 2018

This is so fake I have never seen a show that they listed the house. Why go through the trouble of showing the other houses. I hate fake !!! How stupid do the producer's think adults are they never get what they want and they never buy the new home.

Don't watch this show. It should be called over budget kitchen remodel.
Adult Written byRecessGymClass2 November 25, 2016

I'm sorry, I just REALLY don't like this show.

This is boring. I'm a big fan of housing shows, I watch HGTV and DIY Network a lot. I'm a big fan of House Hunters. This show is just boring though. The pacing in each episode is poor, sometimes extremely slow, and other times, they rush and rush. Also, the acting is horrible, you can tell that the actors are going out of their way to be lazy and torture us with abysmal acting. Not to mention, it is ALWAYS the same story, but also a different cast, and different house. They never complete what they have to do , it is ridiculous. This show is really fake too. Can't believe it is still running.
Adult Written byGbw5815 February 23, 2020

It's a match of opposites

Love Hilary's ideas. Some renovations are just miracles. I would love to have her vision and crew. Next best thing, hire her. Who could afford her. How to get her & the show to Louisiana?

Adult Written byilighte August 31, 2020

New Contractor Disrespectful towards Female Host

I do not care for the new contractor. He does not have a team member attitude. He seems to have a disrespectful additude towards the Host( a woman). She's speaking and he interrupts her, his tone of voice and body language is "your a woman and you don't know what you're talking about", and "what you're asking me to do is ridiculous". He interrupts her and speaks in a "Downing tone" to her, (like she's a stupid woman) I might stop watching the show.

Adult Written byMargaret A. February 16, 2019

Behavior

While the remodeling is fine I am so over the bickering that goes on between the two of them. It is hostile and does nothing to enhance this show. It is totally obnoxious behavior and it just doesn't stop. They feed one another. Never again.