Kid reviews for Love It or List It

Mild real-estate series likely won't interest kids.

Kid, 8 years old April 3, 2021

Pretty good!

I think love it or list it is a great show! I have it 12 up because it might be kinda boring for younger kids. My only complaint is that the contestants are a bit annoying.
Teen, 17 years old Written byKKHOlove February 19, 2021

I heart HGTV

AMAZING! I love Hilary's designs, and I love the brother/sister type arguing they have!!!!

Teen, 14 years old Written byDeetz January 21, 2021
I like the show. However, it can be a bit repetitive. You’ve seen a few episodes, you’ve seen them all. It’s an interesting show to watch, but definitely not a show that I’m hooked on. If I’m looking for a show like that, I’ll turn on fixer-upper.
Kid, 11 years old December 29, 2020

Great show, fun to watch

This show is a great show I don’t know what is wrong with these adults they are totally out of line i like watching this show Hillary does a great job and is a very nice person
Teen, 13 years old Written byTheRightStuf March 15, 2019

Great Show About Home Owners' Choices

Kid, 11 years old June 27, 2018

Great show!

This show is really fun. I’m 11 so most people find it strange that I don’t like nick and Disney and love HGTV and shows like this but its really good. It always shows nice people and nice houses. They don’t cuss, drink (a lot) and hosts are good sports win or lose. Most kids find it boring but I think it is amazing. The people occasionally get frustrated and upset but not badly. It does promot local businesses but what do you expect! I highly recommend to anyone.