Parent reviews for Love, Victor

Earnest LGBTQ film spin-off series is endearing and lovely.

Parent Written byJMNT June 29, 2020

Terrific Show!

We watch Love, Victor with our 14 year old son and 19 year old son, as a family, after dinner, sometimes two episodes at a time, overnight since we found the show. Our teens appreciate the real-life issues the show addresses; with situations our kids can understand, and always with a realistic positive message. This show addresses the struggles of a teen boy (Victor) understanding and dealing with moving to a new city, new school, new friends and new real-life feelings he encounters as he matures and understands his own sexual-preference. At the same time, the show includes Victor's family, who's parents, siblings and grandparents are going through their own struggles of acceptance and understanding. The terrific part of the show is that while it highlights Victor's story, the show also parallels the struggles that Victor's friends in their own challenges to find their relationship comfort and identity. Hope you enjoy as much as our family does. Thanks :-)

Adult Written byAdelaasu June 26, 2020

So many other better shows

Parent of a 11-year-old Written byinkiadk June 22, 2020

Amazing family show that should have stayed on Disney+

I watched Love Victor with my whole family and we enjoyed it. It is a show that all families should watch. Love Victor was originally for Disney+ however the show ended up moving because Disney thought it wasn't ''family friendly'' which I call complete nonsense. Yes there some moments with language or sexual references but the show was still pretty tame.The show also does not reach it's target audience at all as Hulu is mosly used by adults not teens. This show just felt so out of place on Hulu. I hope they can also add it to Disney+ as potential library content like they did with another Hulu show (Runaways) so more kids like Victor can see that they aren't alone and that their stories are valid.

As for now we are hoping for a season 2! Highly recommend watching this amazing show!