Parent reviews for Love, Victor

Love, Victor Poster Image

The Best TV Show

First, I would like to thank you for creating and releasing this amazing TV show. Thank you to Hulu for having it for 3 seasons. I wish there was more seasons but I know great things must come to an end. Thank you Disney for adding the entire series on Disney+. I got to say this is the only show that I actually “binge” watch non-stop. I have been a fan of the Simonverse since I watched the first movie: Love, Simon. This is the best TV show I have ever seen and I have seen 100s. Great story, great music, great characters, great actors, great attention to detail, and overall great production. Great ending of series with each character having a good stance in their storyline. With the final season script, my name even got to be included, which I was hoping would come true. This right here is just one of the many ways I feel connected to this series. Everyone involved in Love, Victor has shown how amazing they get their job done. I will be enjoying Love, Victor and other Simonverse projects for the rest of my life. I hope everyone gets a chance to witness the powerful impact this TV show and franchise has to offer.

3 people found this helpful.

Mom of an 11 yr old, Kid friendly and a good show

This show is amazing my 11 year old son watches it with me and it’s kid friendly and funi reccomend for a mother whos kids are about 11 or so

2 people found this helpful.

Terrific Show!

We watch Love, Victor with our 14 year old son and 19 year old son, as a family, after dinner, sometimes two episodes at a time, overnight since we found the show. Our teens appreciate the real-life issues the show addresses; with situations our kids can understand, and always with a realistic positive message. This show addresses the struggles of a teen boy (Victor) understanding and dealing with moving to a new city, new school, new friends and new real-life feelings he encounters as he matures and understands his own sexual-preference. At the same time, the show includes Victor's family, who's parents, siblings and grandparents are going through their own struggles of acceptance and understanding. The terrific part of the show is that while it highlights Victor's story, the show also parallels the struggles that Victor's friends in their own challenges to find their relationship comfort and identity. Hope you enjoy as much as our family does. Thanks :-)

1 person found this helpful.

Amazing family show that should have stayed on Disney+

I watched Love Victor with my whole family and we enjoyed it. It is a show that all families should watch. Love Victor was originally for Disney+ however the show ended up moving because Disney thought it wasn't ''family friendly'' which I call complete nonsense. Yes there some moments with language or sexual references but the show was still pretty tame.The show also does not reach it's target audience at all as Hulu is mosly used by adults not teens. This show just felt so out of place on Hulu. I hope they can also add it to Disney+ as potential library content like they did with another Hulu show (Runaways) so more kids like Victor can see that they aren't alone and that their stories are valid. As for now we are hoping for a season 2! Highly recommend watching this amazing show!

1 person found this helpful.
I started watching this show in June when it came onto Disney+, and I'm mostly pleased with what I saw, having been a fan of its film predecessor Love, Simon. I liked the diverse and well-developed cast of characters who go through ups and downs in life, each having a unique arc. However, I will say that the show's maturity took me by surprise.

Great lgbtq+ show

It’s an awesome show about acceptance and has great meaning though there is some inappropriate stuff though