Kid reviews for Love, Victor

Earnest LGBTQ film spin-off series is endearing and lovely.

Teen, 14 years old Written bypeace.out June 29, 2020

awesome show

this is such a fantastic show and i also love it cause there is finally a great show with great role models. the only thing is that it ended on a HUGE cliffhanger and the next season is coming out in like 2022 and now i’m sad. but otherwise it’s a really great show and not extremely inappropriate i think it’s just a higher rating because it has people that are part of the lgbtqia+ community

Teen, 13 years old Written byGraceeeeeNB June 21, 2020

PERFECT!!!!

PLEASE WATCH!! This series is perfect for fans of the book or movie and has some of the best characters on tv. I’ve watched it three times already even though it only came out 5 days ago and I’m still freaking out over everything. I have been waiting for this show to come out since august and it DID NOT disappoint. Everyone can find something to relate to and it’s a show that needs to be seen by EVERYONE. Please take my advice and watch it ASAP.

Teen, 14 years old Written bytheaterkid321 June 24, 2020

amazing!!

I love this series so much! 10/10 recommend :))

Teen, 15 years old Written byJesseAwkward June 24, 2020

Great!

Let me just say, I really like this show. The show does everything I expect and more. As someone who is pansexual, this was great to show that there isn't just straight and gay. I just say 10+ because it really depends on the parents and children when they decide to educate their childen on the LGBTQ+ community.

Teen, 13 years old Written byBryceDaSpice July 5, 2020

Amazing follow up is full of twists and turns!

First things first, if you or your kid has not seen the movie Love Simon, watch it first before watching this. It takes place back in Creekwood, with a new kid named Victor, who isn’t sure what sexuality he is. He finds love, drama, secrets, and a big twist. While this show is full of amazing content about expressing yourself, it does have a little bit of content. There is no actual sex, but lots of kissing, making out, and sex talk. A kid says he has the same poster of a vagina in his room that was being used in Sex Ed, and later, the same kid tells his teacher she’s “smashing”. Swearing mostly consists of sh*t, damn, hell, b*tch, and goddamn it. There is one part in the show that Victors friend gets drunk, and starts to slur, and lays down and passes out on the bathroom tile. There is no violence, so there is no issue there. I think, in conclusion, that this show was amazing, and let your teen watch it, but think closely before letting your younger one watch it.

Teen, 16 years old Written byfroggos July 3, 2020
a coming of age / lgbtq+ movie with great messages and lessons. the first episodes are kinda slow but the last episodes move a lot faster. episode 8 was by far the best one. I watched the whole season in about two days, and since the episodes are pretty short (around 30 minutes), it's a really easy show to binge-watch. I will be waiting for season 2

Teen, 14 years old Written byheyimahuman July 1, 2020

Best show I’ve watched in a while

I discovered this show a few days ago and I watched the entire thing in one day. It was so good! There are some great positive role models and the story is so sweet and captivating. While there are a few scenes that discuss some things that maybe aren’t so family friendly, as a whole it’s great. I’ve watched the last episode about 10 times crying because it’s just so sweet and cute. I am mad that they ended on a cliffhanger and the next season won’t be out for like another 2 years. But besides that 10/10 would recommend.

Teen, 14 years old Written byacadia.ellis June 29, 2020

Amazing!

Absolutely perfect show. It shows kids and teens that they aren’t alone, and has lots of great representation. A few short parts that might not be the most appropriate for young children, but otherwise very appropriate for most ages.

Teen, 14 years old Written byLemon_sherbet June 27, 2020

One of the best shows I’ve ever watched

Love, Victor is honestly one of the most amazing and diverse Shows I’ve ever seen. It’s so representative of the LGBTQ+ community and it’s quite relatable for multiple people. It’s as good as the original movie Love, Simon and some of the Love, Simon cast feature in it as well.