Teen, 14 years old Written byJusticeSeeker March 23, 2011

The immaturity of it all makes my head spin

Although I can understand why some children may like this show, I disagree with the message it brings. The show is all about picking on other things or people, the younger generation is going to end up a big mess! It's discusting, and very immature. I mean, they rely on poopoo jokes, vomit, violence, and gas.. those things have been played out for years, now it just includes popular topics. Now many people may think I'm just an overstricked teenager, but simply, I can see through the mindless and empty humar. If you let your kids watch this (and if they like to imitate- as many children do) then you'll be hearing a lot of gross jokes from them. Please spare your children from this show, surely their brains will be saved that way.
Kid, 9 years old September 18, 2010

Not appropriate for any age.

I waited three 12-minute episodes to officially voice my opinion, and now here it is: this show is crude, violent, and not for kids. The FIRST EPISODE parodies Avatar (a five-star movie) and turns into one big joke based off of memes and potty humor. The second episode...THE ANIMATION WAS HORRIBLE, DARK, VIOLENT...I can't even put something that hideous into words. The role models are no one your kids should follow, and also use some crude language you don't want your younger ones repeating. OFF 1-17!
Teen, 13 years old Written byMiloub May 18, 2011

Horrible

It is stupid, STUPID I SAY, STUPID. It trys to make fun out of popular tv shows, or movies. And it scares alot of young viewers and shows bad messages, The role models (If they made them) are horrible also, the tv show is pretty much telling you to be ''derpy''
Teen, 16 years old Written byDrCool May 30, 2012

Cheesey,just cheesey.

THIS SHOW SUCKS! The animation is terrible,the voice acting is annoying,the music sounds like screeches on a chalkboard,AND THE JOKES ARE GROSS,STUPID,AND GAY!!! TAKE THIS SHOW OFF THE AIR NOW!
Kid, 11 years old November 9, 2011

Meh...

It's a pretty good show to laugh at sometimes, but I'm not crazy for the show. But the best segment I've ever seen was "Spy vs. Spy" (it's really hard to believe that the segment is always animated by Klasky Csupo). Sometimes I laugh at the parodies for My Little Pony, SpongeBob, Megan Fox, and Dora, but i don't even chuckle at a few of parodies of The Muppets, iCarly, and Thundercats. But every once in a while, I wonder why this was even rated "TV-PG" in the first place. It had a few velgar moments like puke, boogers, and blood, and swear words like "crap", "sucks", "freaking", and "turd". So, this feels more like a "TV-14" than anything else, though it is pretty funny.
Kid, 12 years old June 4, 2011

Funny Spoofs, got rid of the rude bits, so kids can watch it

Im 12 and dont usally fall for these sort of things. But im a big fan of the MAD magazines and when I heard about the tv show I HAD to check it out. It was pretty funny at parts but stupid at others. Little kids would love it! And its fine for them to watch it, just a bit of poopoo and fart jokes. The lil kids love it!
Kid, 9 years old October 10, 2015

Best sketch comedy out there

MAD is the best! I watch the sketches on YT and they are funny! The only bad stuff is that sometimes they revolve around bathroom humor. And kids might not get the references at some points (I know a lot of them, for some reason.) And people who don't think this is a good sketch comedy and want a better one should watch Robot Chicken!
Teen, 16 years old Written byTheGreatNoOne February 27, 2011

WHAT HAS SOCIETY BECOME!?!?

No way jose! How can anyone watch this without throwing up!? And since when is making fun of celebrities and cartoons together funny!? I am enraged! And also EMBARRASSED to live in a era where little kids are taught to make fun of people who are successful in life! MAD is NOT for kids! And never should have been. It IS and always WAS a magazine and comedy show for ADULTS! >:(
Teen, 13 years old Written bymanay_4511 October 27, 2010

Only for adults!!!

This show is completetly inappropriate, it has alot of swearing/curse words that kids are not allow to see or say it, its got lots of our good stuff that has been made fun of, and none of these stuff are not that funny, its always more stupidest. And its not rated TV-PG, it should be rated TV-MA for mature audiences and it should be on adult swim, because of the language and others. Please don't let your children or teenagers watch this at all, only adults should watch this, because I will not be responsible for any child or teen to watch this at all.
Kid, 12 years old April 30, 2011

Idiocy at it's finest.

I'll admit it, I read MAD Magazine, it has ridiculously crude humor, and even some clever political refrences are stashed in there. So when I decided to see the MAD cartoon, I was truly astounded. I was amazed at the refrences they pulled off (*cough*pedobear*cough*). The wacky animation is enough to keep younger kids interested and the refrences are bound to make any internet goer laugh. I wish it kept in the political humor, but you can't win everything. Why am I praising this truly stupid show? Because it's self aware, it knows it's terribly dumb, and that's why it's hilarious.
Kid, 11 years old April 21, 2011

A cony show that crudely mocks more popular shows.

Seen it a few times. It is a very crude show with cheesy jokes. Every once in a while they show something to laugh about, but it is not worth watching. Some might say that certain parts of the show could scare younger kids. They just aired an episode with where-wolves that blew up and their eyeballs landed on the camra lense. All in all, it is a gross, corny show with no interesting story line.
Teen, 14 years old Written byKenseyK April 11, 2011

FOR OLDER KIDS!!!

IT is very mild compared to the magazine. The show slips a little close to crossing the line at times. Not for younger kids, to many PG-13 movie references for them to understand, but think about it, MOST 8 year old I know watch R-rated movies so let your kid enjoy this cartoon that is like a kid version of Robot Chicken.
Kid, 11 years old April 7, 2011

People with no common sense

Makes no sense...
Teen, 13 years old Written bytransformersdar... April 6, 2011
Show is 12+ Magazine is : On for 14+ MAG REVIEW: Violence: Not much a few animated cartoon violence scenes. Language: The Main problem , F-word,B-word, B*stard,Hell,A-word, S-word and the odd time a N-word. Sex:Jokes about having it ,cracks jokes about "Gay people" and other genital jokes. Racism: its there but it is mild. Drinking: Characters use cigarettes and beer. SHOW REVIEW; Violence: Cartoony/Blood violence. Language: Crudities like "poop , crap , idiot , stupid ,buffon , croch.
Kid, 12 years old April 4, 2011

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

funny, hilarious parodie and nonsense show is so stupid its funny, and vice versa.
Teen, 13 years old Written byrobinrunner March 22, 2011

Okay show to watch. Not one for the whole family though.

Mad is made up of movie spoofs and parody's. Not as bad as the magazine for adults but still has some crudeness added into it.
Kid, 11 years old March 17, 2011
Okay I've never watched the show, but still i hate it. I mean no offense it is kind of stuipd, I mean why dont' you study?
Kid, 8 years old September 19, 2010

great show

love it its my new fav but bad words like crap are used once but good show
Teen, 14 years old Written byspiderdude2830 September 18, 2010
overall, MAD magazine is a half-hearted attempt at jokes for everyone. I've only met like, 2 people who actually like this stupid hunk of paper that comes out once a month, and they were obviously not bright and they obviously hadn't heard or read anything better in their entire lives. (either that, or they just liked perverse jokes about crotches, absolutely disgusting imagery, and stupidity all around) to sum it up, if you don't want your children to end up saying disgusting unethical things, then you should give up on this magazine.
Kid, 9 years old September 14, 2010