All parent member reviews for MADE

Parent Written byPlague February 8, 2010

MADE

A cool show for tweens and teens. Sends a nice possitive message to go for your dreams, and be what you want to be.
Adult Written byJodilbehrens April 9, 2008

Anything is possible with a television production crew

You can be anything you want to be! Especially with a million dollar television production team, private trainers, private coaches, and makeup artists behind you. I do love this show although at times it is rediculous. Even with the "team" of experts it demonstrates how hard work can trasform wannabes into atheletes, actors, and socially savy humans.
Parent of a 20 year old Written byluvgoodshows April 9, 2008

Encourages kids to not be afraid to achieve their dreams

I like watching this show because every teen mentioned in each episode acknowledges that there are struggles to making a dream come true.
Parent of a 6 year old Written bymadsmooney1214 July 22, 2012

made

Families can talk about whether or not it's realistic for a teen to learn a new skill in a month's time. Would these kids be able to achieve their dreams without their life coaches? They could also talk about how the teens are initially treated, and then how they're treated after their goal is achieved. How does confidence and self-esteem play a role here?
Adult Written byAl Jackson April 21, 2012

This is a great show!

This Drama is EXCELLENT! It is has great voice acting,great scripts,and it is EXTREMELY action packed!
Adult Written byaquaA1992 March 29, 2012

Good show

I have been watching this show since I was like ten or eleven back years ago..I honesty think this sends positive messages for teens. Good show.
Parent Written byCooldee May 19, 2010

Teen dreams and goals.

I love this show! It has its strong and bad points, but it is still good.
Parent of a 9, 12, and 18 year old Written byrainrider778 January 4, 2009

My oldest child love it

My daughter and I loved this show.Most of the MTV shows are highly inappropriate such as the ultra bratty,My Super Sweet 16.This is not one of those.It is all about the goals in life.I say it is good for kids 10 and older!