Parent reviews for Man vs. Wild

Man vs. Wild Poster Image

Aside from all the unmentioned "assisantance" the guy gets, I too am disgusted by why animals must be killed for viewers entertainmentl. I am not a "PETA" lover, but seeing animals senselessly killed for ratings is disgusting. I do not see why discovery rates this show PG. It should be R or even X since the killings are real.

Real life Survivor...great for the whole family.

My family loves this show, correction me and my boys love this show my wife gets grossed out when he eats raw fish/animals. Us "men" are simply amazed by what he does. Very entertaining and educational. Who knew how easy it can be to survive these situations!...If you're not afraid of eating scorpions and climbing up trees to make your nights resting place...LOL

Man vs. Wild

Great show! Not as good as Survivorman in my opinion, but still a fun, educational show to watch. He sure does bring spunk and energy, but some of his survival techniques seem pretty unnecessary, unless of course you need to be absolutly desperate.

Now for a nice cup of pine needle tea... Lots of vitamins

This is a pretty entertaining show. Some of the stuff he has to eat (bugs, etc.) is pretty gross, but that's what you need to do to survive, which is what this show is about. For many kids, this show is the closest they will get to being in the wilderness, and god forbid, if they ever got stranded in the wilderness alone (e.g., a plane crash) I hope they might remember some of what they learn (finding safe water to drink, seeking shelter, building a fire) to help them survive.

awesome show!

awesome show but i wouldnt let a little kid watch it.

Pretty nasty at some parts

I like the idea about a guy trying to survive,but cmon drinking your pee,eating raw lizards,eating insects.Its still interesting though.You can get the dvd here http://moourl.com/m05ae

Good Idea, But Terrible for Animal Lovers.

Before this show came out, my family watched Survivor Man and we thought it was pretty good. I am a huge animal lover and some parts of that show are just terrible. When Man Vs. Wild came out, we were very excited, but I soon found out that it was even worse. Animals are torn apart and eaten right on the spot in horrible ways. He has no respect for them at all and it is so not necessary. He also goes without clothes sometimes and makes everything out to be life and death (when it is not). I am very angry with him and I hardly ever watch the show now.

I Love you Bear!!!

I cant stop watching you.....hope you will be forever watched..... God Bless You!

Man vs Wild---Bear is hot!

Great show---watching him kill and eat a snake is a little creepy. He does like to get down to his boxer briefs or naked a lot---but there is no nudity and isnt tasteless. This mom thinks Bear is hot! He is fun, crazy, and is always interesting. Boys will love this show!
not rated for age

This show is awesome

Check this show out... it's a cool show.