Kid reviews for Man vs. Wild

Man vs. Wild Poster Image

cool

pogrz a little

Informative, exciting, funny, and oft gross

Man Vs. Wild is an amazing show that could be quite helpful. Bear Grylls is probably the manliest man in the world, and quite the role model for boys (and girls, I guess). Really, look him up, he's a great guy - a dad, a veteran, a Christian. He says 'hell' occasionally (usually describing the environments he's in), strips down somewhat often (usually leaving his underwear on, if not it's blurred out), and often has to kill animals and eat them (the grossest is probably the giant grubs he eats - gross bug guts spew out all over the place).

Interesting and useful for surviving in the wild

This show features Bear Grylls as he is in different survival situations and has to decide how to stay alive. The show has some action-packed areas for sure, but nothing too emotionally intense for kids about 9 years and older. But be aware that there are a few iffy scenes. Bear Grylls often kills animals in the wild to eat, and the scenes can be gory as he cuts open the animals to use their meat. Anyone with a queasy stomach or uncomfortable with blood will get nauseous. Also, Bear is shown naked sometimes (for survival purposes; not meant to be sexual) and while his genitals are blurred, his butt can be visible at times. Make sure kids are mature enough to handle this, or have them look away. No bad language as far as I've noticed. No drinking, drugs, or smoking either. Good overall message of learning to be resourceful and being determined to stay alive in the wilderness.

How to survive

Violence: 1/8 Bear is in dangerous situations. Sex: 1/8 Bear must sometimes get naked. His private crotch is blurred, but his bare backside is exposed.

good

Bear gets naked some times, but everything is blurred out so it is not that bad. If you don't like seeing somebody eat big maggots, blood from a ox, an eye from a ox, scorpions, lizards, snakes and spiders then don't watch it. But if you don't care, then it is a good show.

cool survival show

Bear Grilles is allways in a dangerous situation and has to kill.animals, but.it's for food. Bear Grilles must sometimes get naked. His genitals are blurred, you see his backside.

Don't judge a kid by it's age

I watched this when I was only 6. I just ignored the bad words. I was a six-year old on the outside, mature tween on the inside. Some kids are actually young on the outisde but mature on the inside.

my fave educational show

I LOVE THIS SHOW! I ticked violence because he often has to tackle animals and kill small mammals for food when he is in the wild looking for food. I ticked language because sometimes he swears but it is bleeped out. This show is very education actually with Bear Grylls being the amazing role model. He tells you lots about places in the world and about the animals there

Best survival show by far!

This has been my favorite survival show since it first aired. Bear Grylls is basically my roll model and I love the way he engages the audience. some times there is partial nudity and the occasional cuss word but both of these are pretty rare. If you like survival and/or outdoor shows, I would definitely reccomend this one!