Parent reviews for Married at First Sight

Modern matchmaking experiment makes marriage a surprise.

Adult Written byOzetter February 17, 2021

Just another dating show

It began as an "experiment" but it is nothing more than folks wanting to have television exposure and is now just a fast food show that is a cookie cutter format. These are not real people with true intention.
Adult Written byMarinero1974 July 15, 2020

Terrible matches

Pastor Cal and Dr Pepper have a terror track record. They match people based on ratings. They select some people that basically never wanted to be married. They average one couple per season that stay together. They do not know how they can destroy people’s lives.

Adult Written byMoviegirl19 April 23, 2020

Good, but not for kids!

This is a very interesting show. I've liked it so far, but there are too many sexual things in it. There were strippers in one episode and lots of talk of sex and there are sex scenes as well.

Adult Written byKathalynn March 31, 2019

Gets Boring

Ok when the show gets to the third week before decision day and the reruns start and a whole lot of just talking about what we have already heard , we get a little frustrated that you can’t find more for them to do or just make show shorter because it gets really boring waiting and waiting with nothing really going on new! That being said . Now Kate deserved to have a new man as soon as Luke said , he was repulsed and dead inside. Luke should have been kicked off the show and her married resolved and a New gentleman bought in to marry her , that could respect her and really want to be married. Luke has serious issues that will never be revealed. I can’t believe that this show would put her through this being humiliated on tv , just for ratings.Dr Cal was the only one concerned , as far as I could see. Shame on you guys.