Kid reviews for Married at First Sight

Married at First Sight Poster Image

bad >:((( not rowdy OR real >:((((

married at first sight is an arranged take on modern marriage, and oh boy is it not funky or fabulous at all! Not only does it show unhealthy relationships and possibly provide bad examples for children, it shows people drinking too much and possibly, the absolute worst crime of all, despicable, horrible, awful, disgusting, rotten, it has absolutely NOTHING in common with Bratz: The Movie (2007)! Not a single comparison could be made to Bratz: The Movie (2007) the absolute greatest film of all time! I would not recommened ANYONE watch this show. Especially if you liked Bratz: The Movie (2007)! It is a disgrace to the source material.

It depends on which one

I’ve only seen the Australian one and the English one. The English one is fine for kids over 11 but the Australian is more exciting and it’s more dramatic and although it’s really good and exciting it’s not for kids under 14 really.

I thought really interesting

really cool to see it was a lot like batchelor

This is a great show but kids need to understand some things in this tv show are not acceptable for children to be doing. By the way, spoiled alert matt cheated on Amber!

Not for anything but adults...

Mostly fine, mild sexual language

I really like this show, it’s the classic reality television show- lots of fluff not much valuable content. Not much swearing, most if it is bleeped. Occasional sexual moments. No good role models, beware showing young kids because of the unrealistic expectations and toxic relationships