All teen and kid member reviews for Martin Mystery

cool

it really rocks
Kid, 11 years old December 19, 2009

Great watered down version of The x-files for kids 4-12

Great show.The only close to sexual thing is that Martin constantly tries to get this girl.Great series that is edge gripping.Some ,monsters and/or missions may scare some kids.
Kid, 10 years old February 8, 2009

An edge of your seat adventure filled with comedy.

What an awesome show! It's filled with action and comedy but if you think about it kids can learn mytholigy and stuff.

#1 Rated Show in Canada!

This show is great for both kids and adults. It is a very intertaining show, if it weren't for all the aliens, and monsters it would be like a cartoon based on real life! It always has a plot and a moral, I would recomend this show to people of ages 8 and up.

THE BEST SHOW EVER

I LOVE HOW THE CENTER WORKS ON TECNOLAGY. MY BROTHER ALSO LOVES THIS SHOW. IT IS THE BEST SHOW MAROTHON HAS EVER DONE. HOW WHEN SCANER SAS MARTIN MYSTERY BUT THEN IT SAYS DIANA LOMBARD? THERE BROTHER AND SISTER BUT WITH LAST NAMES. I KNOW THERE STEPS BUT SHOULDENT DIANA BE CALLED Diana Mystery. MY FAVORITE EPISODE IS They came from the Gateway. If any of you seen YOU DO VODOO, Germs from beyond, any season 3 episodes of MARTIN MYSTERY ( IN THE UNITED STATES) Write a review and tell what chanel. AND TO FIND A BETTER SOUSE OF EPISODES OF MARTIN MYSTERY GO TO ZAP IT.
Teen, 14 years old Written bySaphire April 9, 2008

Fascinating!!

This is such an awesome show! It's so funny and hilarious! The graphics are really cool and the characters are unique. Great storyline, I definitely give it a 5/5. This show is appropriate for ages 8 and up.
Teen, 16 years old Written byCelestialDream April 9, 2008

The Best Show in the Universe!

Martin Mystery is the most amazing thing I've ever watched! There are just so many interesting and entertaining stuff to find in it, it's totally unbelievable how awesome this really is. Everyone should at least give it a shot and I'm sure you'll love it ;)