All parent member reviews for Mary Shelley's Frankenhole

Adult Written byEJKorvette March 21, 2012

Definitely not kid-friendly and your typical 23-year-old slacker won't get it

Definitely NOT for kids! And not just because of the puppet violence, sex, and adult language they use. Most of the humor is way over kids' (and many adults') heads. Definitely not even for many adults. This show assumes the viewer is familiar enough with literature and history to truly appreciate a lot of the humor. Your children will watch it when they go away for college and hopefully will enjoy it then.
Adult Written byRaptor69 January 5, 2012

Underrated show

I don't know why? so many people hate this show look I know the animation is not that good but it's funny and creative
Parent Written byRobAlister January 31, 2012

It's OK

When you say "Despite impressive animation, crude 'toon isn't for kids" it kinda implies that somehow the animation makes a difference in what's appropriate. Cartoons are no longer just for kids. In fact they never were just for kids. It just ended up that way here in North America. I also agree with others that there isn't much violence in the show. As for the show itself it's pretty good. A few laughs here and there but it's not anything special.
Adult Written byDUDES!!! October 2, 2011

ewwwwwwwww SICK!!!

Parent of a 5 year old Written byLeslyandherKid September 23, 2011

Outstanding Show

So what?! don't like it? watch something else! I love it but my 5 year old can't watch, but when he's 18 i won't be able to wait!
Parent Written byMarinFan September 22, 2011

It sucks, it is worse than Robot Chicken,

I am a 22 year old woman and I hate this show, it is boring, AND S01E02 WAS BANNED FROM TV!!!, I'm glad they took it off the air, cuz it spoofs actually coll stuff so it... whatever, it's just a bad show