Kid reviews for Masha and the Bear

Masha and the Bear Poster Image

Pretty Cool Show

I remember watching Masha and the Bear as a tiny kid. I watched it in Russian and it was amazing. It is still genuinely entertaining and funny (I still watch it). I turned out fine; what I wouldn't do is rely on the show to act as a parent itself. Otherwise, I completely recommend the show. Each episode has a plot which you really do remember even after several years have passed. The bear is one of the coolest characters (he also shows how actions have consequences, if you wanted to know).

This is such an amazing little cartoon

Masha and The bear is a sweet cartoon almost representing little red riding hood about a little 4 year old called Masha who lives in the woods with her animal friends and a bear who plays the role of a father figure to her. Since Masha is meant to represent and be characterised as a 4 year old we see her partake in childlike actives and constantly learning about the world and seeing it in childlike wonder to young to understand the danger or what may result when she makes a certain decision which is why the bear is always chasing after her and getting annoyed that she doesn’t understand which is what makes the cartoon so funny for all ages. grownups and kids alike. I do think Masha and the bear holds some great messages and I like the fact that Masha when she makes a mistake will always try to fix it and help the ones around her but the only problem is the basic fact that very young children will always imitate Masha and look to her as a role model though Masha will always gets disciplined and sent to the corner or step to reflect I think young children won’t be able to understand that and will only follow what she says. Since Masha is a cartoon and isn’t real we watch in episodes as she can build cars, construct items, cook food without any help and can even break the forth wall by talking to the camera which is where the comedy side reflects into it but when her childlike mind comes into the picture. She has tantrums, yells, guilt trips and always demands more and normally yells at the bear saying gimme, mine, more which is where she can be very relatable but properly not the best role model as young children whose minds aren’t developed yet tend to copy imitate and repeat what she does not understanding it’s just a cartoon. Masha and the bear has amazing music and such catchy tunes that you’ll be singing it all day and I really do hope you watch it and enjoy it. Thank you for reading your the best !!!!

Masha is so mean

She needs to stop bullying her friends it's mean

The best for me and my little sister

The girl is so cute... you can learn alot from her... and other parents say that the cartoon is not suitable for kids and blah blah blah... She is a little kid... she can be immature right?! The cartoon is the best and I don't like other cartoons any other than masha and the bear... the cartoon is the best than dora, peppa pig, and paw patrol...

Cute Show!

Cute Russian show with a kind and sly bear who just wants quiet and little, adorable Masha, a toddler. There are many instances where the day gets ruined, Masha is a pain, characters fall from heights, and wolves try to kidnap Masha, but it all works out in the end!

i dont get why this is hated because i think i watched this when i was 5 years old and this would mkae me laugh i dont get why its hated

It's really good for kids!

I mean it's VERY cool for toddlers recommend your child to watch this

Nu huh

I do not like this show. I think that the little girl is a menace and bear shouldn't be bothered to deal with her. She causes so many problems, and he just gives her little consequences. Personally this is not the show to watch.

disappointing

very mean stealing refusing I do not like this