Parent reviews for Messyness

Messyness Poster Image

No reviews yet.

Add your rating

Among the best spin-offs of the show Ridiculousness

I just finished watching the last half of MTV's "Messyness" that aired at 3 AM Central Standard time in the USA on 01/28/2022. I do like the new stage (the Rid stage is awesome, but these spin offs trying to use it just somehow isn't working. Steelo, Chanel, and Rob are hard shadows to move within. Tori, Nicole, Teddy, and Adam have this cozy lounge (love the blue lit dark brick btw) in which to create a new kind of banter...) and frankly... we have a winning possibility! Fellow fans of Ridiculousness are not taking well to any of the spin-offs I think... but if ONE could be made to work, it would open the door for many others, and get the fans used to the idea of a multiverse of Ridiculousness based shows WORTHY of viewing! Messyness definitely has the best combo of personalities at work. I enjoy all 4 very much (special love for Teddy for some reason... he just cool as f***) and the difference in positioning and staging is a MAJOR good move toward establishing a kind of exclusivity that allows the stars to create their own shadows, so to speak (vs attempting to operate under the Rob/Chanel/Steelo shadow which is doomed to fail because no one will ever match up to them at their own game.) This team in their cozy fun lounge have enough vibrance and contrast to make the banter truly fun to watch. THUS THE SCORING... the first spin-off from this viewer to get 5-Stars!!! Great job Nicole, Tori, Adam, and Teddy with Messyness!!! I look forward to more 3am fun with your four!

Hilarious