Parent and Kid Reviews on

Mighty Little Bheem Poster Image
Our Review

Based on 14 parent reviews

Sort by:

While there’s no talking in this show my grandson (1) and granddaughter (3) love this show they both laugh and are totally entertained and they do learn a lot while it may show a bad action it also the consequences and what should be done instead. This is a very sweet and innocent cartoon and I recommend it 100%

Best baby adventures for under 2

My 14 month old has been watching this since a couple months old and it’s his favorite. Bheem is a mighty lil guy full of adventures and always playing outside and entertaining himself. Perfect for little babies, before they start talking, coming from homes with no father figure…

NOT a quality show. VIOLENCE is prominent. DO BETTER PARENTS.

This show offers little to no educational value and a whole lot of violence. Educating on culture is NOT something that is done in the 2-3 year old age group. The fact that parents on here praising this show for nothing but being a good BABYSITTER is repulsive. I am all for screen time when parents need a few minutes but there are HUNDREDS more shows that can offer a QUALITY experience. You parents and your children need to turn on Bluey. PLEASE SCREEN YOUR CHILDRENS WATCHING EXPERIENCES. Parents need to be present enough to actually know what is rotting their child's mind. Passing this off as cultural education for fear of upsetting the sensitive side of the world is disgusting. My children will know all about culture without animals getting their faces smashed in and kicked to death to save another. Do better parents.

Cute, Diverse Show

My 2 year old loves this show. He thinks it’s funny. I love that the episodes are short, usually about 6ish minutes so it’s easy to use them as a transition tool. As a teacher, I love that it doesn’t have words. It’s great for building inference skills.

Disappointed

I am reading so many reviews about how this show is great, because it keeps the young ones distracted. Lets take a step back people! If you watch each of the episodes, in each of them there are stereotypes which are injected into your child's brain at an age where he/she absorbs information at light speed. There is frequent aggression. Either the young one beats up someone or the older brother beats up someone - and these are the type of things we want to instill at an age of 2-3. Really? Ever wonder why there is way too much aggression in our kids? They are constantly watching violence! The mother is always alone - cooking and taking care of the baby. There are no father figures. This is NOT OK.

5 stars

My almost 2 year old loves watching Bheem and his adventures!

Toddler loves it

My 2 year old loves this show. It's cute.

My 19 month old loves it!

My son absolutely goes still when I turn this show on. He zones out to it. He loves Bheem and all the animals and does not get scared at the situations in the show. Definitely comes in handy when I need to get a chore done!

Absolutely Love

My 2 year old son is Addicted!!! We need some more seasons ASAP

Bheem

In my opinion its a really cute very well made cartoon for any age i watch it alot with my little girl and shes 10 months old . she laughs and gets excited when she sees the adorable characters especial Bheem when he smiles and laughs she does too! Couldnt be more entertained watching my little girl smile and laugh. Besides its a very cute show !