Kid reviews for Mighty Med

Mighty Med Poster Image

Kind of great! But there was a new fighter named Sara Tigerfuss ( Alexia Coleman)!

Don’t tell this to anyone

Wait...What did he just say?

Growing up watching Disney channel, a lot of stuff kinda flew over my head. Going back and watching it as a teenager, I can pinpoint some jokes that are really sketchy. In one episode, Skyler, the superhero Oliver likes, says she was embarassed when she was in her underwear. Oliver turns to his friend Kaz and says "I'm totally gonna buy that comic when it comes out." Uh...WHAT?! Younger kids might not get jokes like this, but it's not something you want them quoting to their friends. Overall, it's a really cute show with lots of slapstick, wit, and other kinds of comedy. With superheroes, obviously, there's bound to be some great role models dealing with moral conflict. Two thumbs up, Disney!

How good mighty med is

it is aimed at boys but they did throw in a superhero girl as a main character if girls wanna watch it it is about two boys who discover a superhero hospital and they work there.

Definitely Watch It!

It is awesome. I love how it is action-filled with with friendship at the core! My favourite character is Oliver, who is the sensible one. Kaz on the other hand leaps before he looks. They're opposites but they can't go on without each other. It is an awesome series. It is definitely something worth watching.

Fun superhero series has action but highly exaggerated

Parents need to know that Mighty Med is a highly exaggerated show about two teens who find a superhero hospital. So superhero topics and like deal with superpowers which once the series gets added up gets more intense. But somehow is toned down from the exaggeration but if viewers are fans of Lab rats and others this is a fun pick.

funny

it is a very cool show about oliver and kaz who do a puzzle and they end up in a superhero hospital

kid humor

i think it is a great kid show because the humor is entertaining for teens and kids so it would be a great show too watch with a younger sibling.

The Best

It's very funny, and it shows that people can learn things even from the littlest of mistakes, and things.

The best, but not for younger kids

Mighty Med is great if you understand everything, but there's really a few things that should fly over kids' heads: exaggerated bullying, selfishness, flirting fails, but Mighty Med is a great show. Also, a rich girl continuously scoffs at a main character, a tomboy enjoys watching her friends fail, and Mighty Med endorses the idea of disobeying and lying to parents.

Nice disney XD you made one good show!

I love it skyler is a great role model she kicks butt (literaly) I love the show i think its completly free of the garbage they have on most disney shows