Parent reviews for Mighty Mike

Mighty Mike Poster Image

Family enjoys

My two-year-old absolutely loves Mike and his funny stunts. My four-year-old enjoys watching the turtles get into shenanigans. My 11 year old enjoys The show completely. It entertains my husband so I don't have to listen to him complain about watching kids TV, And it's a cute funny family TV show. I wish you would bring mighty mike back to the United States please

Adorable!!

I love this show!! We watch it every Saturday (DVR). Every character is adorable. This is by far my all time favorite cartoon ever. I watch even if the grandkids are not visiting. ❤️❤️

Slapstick Comedy For The Whole Family

Not every kids program needs a "message." Kids want to have fun, and this show is FUN. The slapstick is similar to Tom and Jerry or Masha and the Bear. Silly action for kids with some subtle humor for the adults. Most kids won't catch that the Racoons are named (Freddy and Mercury), nor will they catch that the turtles are named after the Three Musketeers (Athos, Porthos and Aramis). My 6 year old and 9 year old both love it! Mom and Dad laugh at it too. :)

Its funny

Adults need to be a little less critical. It is a cartoon, it is funny. Nobody gets hurt, nobody dies. Its not offensive. Critics need to get a life.

Not funny nor original...

The animation is “uncanny valley”. The show seems to ride the coat tails of much better slap stick cartoons. The animation is NOT good because there are a few episodes that suffer from “animation clipping”- a problem more commonly associated with older or poorly made video games. There is violence but it’s nothing that hasn’t already been shown in shows like the Looney Tunes and MGM cartoons like Tom and Jerry. Characters getting smacked around and nearly crushed by the refrigerator and using a dog whistle as a torture device, etc... I don’t really care about this show but I don’t really hate it either. There’s worse looking shows out there and worse shows for children in general. It’s disappointing at worst but not bad.

No one is seeing the bigger picture

The raccoons aren’t playing pranks there trying to get food and might Mike stops them every time from getting food. How is that funny. I thinks not right.

Laugh out loud funny!

I watch with my 13 year old daughter and laugh through the whole thing. The stories are original and the physical comedy is so brilliant, like Tom & Jerry on steroids, with much (MUCH) better animation. The characters all have so much personality, I love the naughty raccoons, and your heart just goes out to MIKE, love how he's always wanting to impress the cute dog next door.
We love this show! We watch it together as a family with our 8yr old twin sons for their before bedtime show. It's very unique and entertaining and has us all laughing every night! We're looking forward to new seasons/episodes being created so we can keep the funny going!

Makes me laugh so hard!

The best animated show ever on tv. I love watching with my grandson. Please keep the the laughs coming!