All parent member reviews for Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers

Adult Written byScienceman300 December 26, 2011

My Childhood

to all you people reading this, I grew up with Power Rangers since the age of 3. I have to tell you this show was a huge inspiration on my life and others like me. It was because of this show that i decided to go in and study martial arts. This show was inspirational, funny, and good for kids of all ages. In my opinion, today parents blame the television for teaching bad habits onto their kids, when parents are the ones who are supposed to help and guide their kids on the road of right. Power Rangers is more than just a show about teenagers in spandex, it is a show of how young adults deal with real-life situations that you or your kids have gone through in the past and present. So i said don't be so quick to write it off.
Adult Written bybenjamin L4 December 11, 2015

I watched this when I was 3 but may or may not remember the entire mighty morphin series. I love the show and even though I was 3 when I started watching it I still think that it's more suited for kids 7+.

Adult Written byreeseoliver. May 27, 2014

MMPR

I loved this show.I would it every day when it on fox kid i love the classic mighty morphing Power Rangers,they are the best one
Parent Written byEmilieBF July 19, 2012

...

Parent Written bysumoni May 20, 2012

Diversity and equality

An action packed show that will be loved by boys and girls a like. One of the few shows back in the day that had diversity and treated girls as equals. Teamwork plays a very big importance and friendship as well. Some kids may want to mimic the kicks and punches done in the show, but if they play safely there's really no harm. I certainly never desired to actually punch a friend in the face from watching it. Although there are a few issues with costumes in the original cast. The asian in yellow and african american in black....trust me, you'll get over it. There are some important lessons taught, such as recycling. Each character also seems to offer something to their community. Which is great role modeling.
Parent Written byfather of a 5yr old February 24, 2011

Should have a rating on commercials for a kids network!

In today's society money is the main issue .how to market and make it. at any costs.wrong placement of commercials in wrong time slots to reel in profit. violence isn't the way by no means and shouldn't be taught our young children. after you can see the results on the news every night!how about letting the parents do the teaching instead of the T.V. just a deep thought of a father that loves his little 5 year old boy and doesn't want it to be filled with the wrong ideas of what to have on a commercial during dora the explorer.
Adult Written byMachete November 27, 2010

its tv y7 for violence but my mom and i dont mind it for the little ones

I know it violent but not 2 violent for a kids show its decent power rangers are for kids. my mom had no problem when i was little so i agree with her
Parent of a 13 year old Written bybigfan100 November 2, 2010

Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers

Look I like Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers as must as the next fan but i also want see the new season of Power Rangers so put it back on XD
Adult Written bywaqdes May 8, 2010
Adult Written bylocathman May 12, 2009

when is power Ranger comeing back on

when is power Ranger comeing back on is question I ask
Adult Written byetiennebland11@... February 24, 2009

show the classic

I like Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers it a classic I thik you could show the classic