Parent reviews for Miles from Tomorrowland

Miles from Tomorrowland Poster Image

Loved EST 2015

Miles has great show. Loretta and Phoebe are adorable and cute at same time. Sleet's Iclings are funny because there brainless (because there ice and Sleet is the smart one), Nemix makes an awsoume villain. I feel Mission Force One was a little dark for some reason, and there where dark moments to since Nemix may terrifies some kids. Miles, despite dimwited sometimes, is fun loving, and may be a good role model. Humor is funny to like Clrek. Lessons are good too because one episode Miles thanks Loretta for being a big sister and hugs her nicely, and another teaches that everyone is different and has something special about them. I felt sad to see it go, but it will always remain in my memories.

Great show with positive message

Our 3 year old loves this show and we love watching with him (He loves space so it's a great show at his level). We like that it's about a family that works together to help others. There aren't really any "bad guys" in the first 2 seasons, and they are usually trying to solve problems instead of fighting a foe. The 3rd season changes to Mission Force one and it grows up the kids. They are now on a mission with friends and there is a "bad guy" they are trying to stop. I'd say the 3rd season is for 5+but my son still likes it but we prefer him to watch the family's adventures

Great show for older children

I have two sons 5 and 8. My 8 year old enjoys this show much more then my 5 year old. I’m not saying this isn’t a great show for younger kids but they use a lot of scientific word that my younger son just doesn’t understand.