Kid reviews for Mr. Bean: The Animated Series

Mr. Bean: The Animated Series Poster Image

RATED PG: Mild themes

This is the best show ever!!!! I like the nostalgic memories. Just the shing is i think this has a mild touch to it as its somewhat scary (as in mild themes) and young veiwers might not see what is really happining and maybe confusing. The violence is mild and infrequent but one scene is a mr. bean episode where they have a wrestling brawl and a big man grabs mr beans head and slams it on the mat. No blood what so ever. No language at all aswell. Very clean. Mr. Bean rarely talks anyways. Mild alchaol refrences to wine and champaine (only showing the bottle). No crazy drinking and nothing what so ever. Ms. Wicket was found taking phils in her chair after a stresfull night from mr bean. (again mild themes) but it wasent illigal profanity just only normal drug phils and cartoon network cut the scene and replaced it with ms wicket shouting at mr. bean. (you can find the real episode on YouTube) A mild death scene where a thought of 2 criminals poisen mrs. wicket and dies right there

Nice Cartoon

I remember watching this when I was 8 years old. This show is nice, but I prefer the live-action more.

12 AND UP? SERIOUSLY?

I watched this show when I was 3, and I turned out JUST FINE, there wasn't even anything bad in it at all! Lower the age rating, this one is suitable for the whole family!
I was a great fan of Mr bean from childhood itself.But when I started surfing through the youtube for more episodes,as pogo tv had only provided a single time slot for the show.I was really surprised is it for kids as the some characterisation was such bad.In one episode a women is shown as having highly exposed brest and mr bean is so attracted to it.Even today that episode is shown in youtube without any changes.In the ep roadworks when he accidentally slips from his balcony window his private parts are exposed.This show is totally unfit for children.Also in one of the episode he and his girlfriend takes a golf ball from some cat waste material like thing.They even didn't cut out such disgusting scenes

Very fanny!

It's fine as long you don't imitate the pranks and the fanny things that he does.

Typical Mr Bean humour, but lots of sexual innuendo; geared towards older kids

Mr Bean: The Animated Series is a 2002 animated series based on the famous live-action ‘90s show about the childish-like Mr Bean and his infamous Teddy who have bizarre occurrences. There is only cartoonish violence, and most of it is played for laughs. There are scenes which take place in a hospital. Mr Bean can sometimes be seen wearing a variety of bandages. In one episode, Mrs Wicket shoots up into the air and falls down onto her newly-wed husband. It is presumed he has died. Mrs Wicket has a cat with one eye. This could disturb some very young viewers. There is lots of sexual innuendo, and lots of sexist illustrations. Lots of characters have there breast incredibly large. Some characters like Roxy flirt with Bean. Roxy sticks a pencil into her breasts. Her breasts are enlarged. Some very sexist episodes with woman. A woman falls down on a man (her butt is drawn gigantic). There isn’t much drinking, drugs or smoking. Some characters go out to diners and drink what could be presumed red wine. This show is very silly, but has some good messages about creativity.

Good for older kids and adults

Ok

mrbean cartoon is literally a 18+ cartoon

there is episodes that isn't for kids. like i saw a flippin episode that a girl with large breast like wth. and she put a pencle between in her boobs. is this even a kids show or what. if you search up youtube mrbean. you will see inappropriate clickbait content that is made by like offical mrbean channel. il show you proof link image : https://ibb.co/9NjpFsf no this is not inspect element. another proof link : https://ibb.co/bdQtC64 another one : https://ibb.co/Xs6Ly3m see. mr bean cartoon isn't for kids. please recommend this review and dont let your kids watch mrbean. ugh!. who even think that is a great idea to clickbait inappropriate to this? see? mrbean cartoon sucks man. real life mrbean will be alot better than this crap.