Kid reviews for Mr. Mayor

Mr. Mayor Poster Image

Based on 1 review

A Ten

my little brother watched this and he is 10 so 10+!

Edgy Jokes in Fun Comedy

I watched this with my mom and it was really funny (especially in the midst of coronavirus), but some of the jokes were a little edgier. Great characters; not great role models, but fine for teens and up.

Amazing Show!

This show is simply amazing. It revolves around a new mayor in LA after being sworn in to office, and dealing with political and everyday issues. It is simply hillarious. To all the people out there who thinks its a bad show because a character said "dumb" or something- please relax. Your kids go to school, you cant keep hiding them from the world forever. If you keep protecting them, they will be completely vulnerable when they become adults. Overall, an amazing show.

Ted Danson Comedy Brings A Couple Laughs

I was super excited for a new Ted Danson Sitcom, knowing how much I loved The Good Place. Mr. Mayor brought back that Parks and Recreation feeling, but to the mayor's office. That characters are all different in their own ways but get their moments of laughter as well. Following that there is a couple bleeps, but so far no full on cursing in the show. No violence is shown as well. Positive messages include Mayor Neil works hard to regain his relationship with his daughter that he used to have before he became mayor. His love for his daughter can bring on the message that you can't love someone for too long. Mayor Neil is also a good role model on starting with not knowing how to do anything, but making his way up. I gave this a 4 out of 5 star review for it's good messages and light laughs. I say this is for kids 12 and up because of the lightly mature scenarios.

Ted Danson STRIKES AGAIN!!!

I started watching this show when it first came on a couple weeks ago. Ever since I have been waiting for new episodes to come out. They are all really good. I would give it 10+ because there is one episode where the mayor is high but if your kid knows whats happening then it would be ok. They do curse once in a while but it is nothing past b----. There are a couple scenes that mention sex but it is not bad. I 100% recommend this show!

NOT for 11 year olds!

Wow my me AND my parents disliked this one. I watched it because there was nothing else on. I can’t believe this website. You give this an 11+ and you give Call Me Kat (good show by the way) a 12+? Call Me Kat is a lot tamer than this show is. You give Call Me Kat 2 stars and this 3? Me. Mayor is by all means NOT funny and portrays politics in a way that isn’t funny at all. And I can’t believe that there is no “sexy stuff” tab. I could go on and on. I will close this review by saying this. Don’t watch it.