Parent and Kid Reviews on

Our Review

Based on 36 kid reviews

Sort by:

for younger teens

mr meaty was a great and funny show. now what most people dont realize is mr meaty was not meant for kids. it was a lot like a more toned down version of robot chicken. with that being said mr meaty was very funny. its good for teens

CREEPY

Nightmares Just No!

Puppets

I don’t know why this show was cancelled I thought it was good.

Not Good

Disturbing, weird, horrible animation, not funny, and downright terrifying.

EWW CREEPY PUPPETS

This show should be over 15, because ugh who would watch this, it is creepy stop motion animation, why Nickelodeon! Even if I didn't watch it.

Eccentric

This show is a lot of fun and somewhat cringey. That's what I like about it! It makes you do a double take and think "did they really just do that?" It's a fun and strange show. It isn't probably the best for very young kids, but if you're at least 9 years old, it's fine. There are odd situations and imagery, but nothing that's going to make children lose sleep at night haha! I like to look up the episodes now and then for fun. I really wish they would re-air the show!

Disgusting

I watched this when I was around 3-5 (I can’t exactly remember what age) and I remember they were eating each other or something. I was scarred for life and it was so disgusting just thinking about it.

A fine show fit for preteens and teens

It's fine. There is flirting and slang but it's fine. I watched some episodes and of course, they changed my points of view.

mr meaty is not for little kids

i think mr meaty is a amazing show but its not for little kids because its really disturbing and gross with that being mr meaty is aimed at tweens and teens and i dont reccomend it for anyone under the age 13

not for kids

there is alot of kissing in this show, but the show itself is not for kids, parker and josh have very strong gross humor. if kids watch this they may repeat it. i would recommened the age group to be 16-18 because of adult behavior.