Kid reviews for Muppets Haunted Mansion

Muppets Haunted Mansion Poster Image

Best movie I've ever seen!!!! I highly recommend it ,but some people may be scared of the scene when (spoiler alert) John Stamos's face mourphes in to a muppet monster face, but apart from that it is amazing!👍Plus Gonzo learns a new lesson and I'm not saying what because I already did a spoiler.

1 person found this helpful.

Read this as a WARNING!!!

Had scary scenes, like John Katsopolis tells pepe the prawn to come closer and his face turns into a monster which made my sister have nightmares, And another time with pepe the prawn a woman named The bride ( Taraji P. Henson ) abeously is trying to kill pepe and eat him is disturbing. There is so much more the movie had wrong but those were the main two. Definitely a movie for older kids and had scarier moments than the nightmare before christmas which was better in plot and characters. If I had wanted to watch something like this I would have gone on Netflix.

Not the Best of the Muppets but Great Songs and Cameos

The celebrity cameos are awesome and so are the songs (especially the “Dancing in the Moonlight” cover) but the storyline is condensed and confusing. It follows Gonzo and Pepe as they get into trouble at the Haunted Mansion and eventually realize that they don’t have to do fearless acts to be great. It’s a really good message. Though it is a Halloween spooky film, it is not as scary as people make it out to be. There is an appearance of a certain number that may freak some people out and a few characters turn into creepy creatures, but otherwise it’s otherwise innocent. I love the Muppets and I’m glad they released another film. Great add to both the Muppets and Halloween lineup.

1 person found this helpful.

I mean cmon, it’s the muppets!!!

This film was good, and had good messages on facing your fears. Even though I liked it.. it actually could get quite scary. There’s some bad jump scares, and a scene where Gonzo stares into the mirror and starts getting older, which surprised me. I didn’t know something this fictional could get so scary!!! But as this was the point of the film, yeah, it’s great. My 7 year old brother watched it with me and got scared a few times, but he’s doesn’t scare easily AT ALL. So I wouldn’t recommend letting your 7 year old (or under) watch it.

WAY TO SCARY FOR KIDS

I saw this in class and it was wayyyyyy to creepy im in 7th grade and im twelve. it was dark and when gonzo enters the room he is warned "you may even be scared" watc out it is creepy.for older audiences who will not worry about things.

Pretty good!

It's a pretty good kids movie with very low stakes. There is a part early in the movie with John Stamos that might spook little kids but other than that it's very tame. It's a movie that has some good laughs and is fun for the whole family. Whoever voices the Kermit the frog now sounds kinda off and for the parts he's in it's kinds distracting but not super bad. It's also a super quick watch and fun for the spooky season!

It was actually pretty good.

I didn't expect a whole lot from this but they honestly didn't do too bad. I think that the cameo's were cool. I think the whole plot was interesting, and very strange. I was confused when some of the Muppets appeared dead but they weren't in other scenes. It was not my favorite but it's fun for Halloween. Definitely not for younger audiences.

Cute movie, can scare young kids.

This short movie is very family-friendly but a few scenes be a little scary for any young, inmature kids. It can be a little boring and confusing at times, but the outcome and moral of the story is good!

Spook-tastic!

This was a good Halloween special even though it felt bland and boring at times. It gets the #3 spot in my Top 3 Muppet Shows/Movies though. So Gonzo goes on a challenge to celebrate the 100th Anniversary of the Disappearance of the Great Magician, Mr. MacGuffin. Pepe the "King Prawn" comes because he thinks there's some big party. They enter and are guided by the one and only Will Arnett! I don't want to spoil it too much (like I do in my other reviews) but one cool thing in the singing bust scene. The one in the middle of the five busts is the Wheel of Fortune host, Pat Sajak! I got freaked out once but it was like teeny-tiny scary. (It's Muppets, come on!) One more thing, Pepe getting taken on a date by Constance Hatachaway was pretty boring. They did it just so Constance would have a part in it. Overall, lots of laughs, famous people, plus more! But before I end this interview, I'd like to say something about Kermit. People say his "voice is off" but I am used to it because I watch that Muppets Now show. I don't know if other people did but.. yeah.

If you love holloween things that are not scary you need this.

HIIIII guys and thank you for reading my rating. So what i want to say was that i loved this movie i wacthed about 29 times i thik maybe 50 lol anyways. If you love holloween and muppets this is you show . You can also watch this with you 3 and up year old. Thank you for reading this From Outerbanks123